Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Map of CW members

Started by Juju, November 27, 2015, 09:37:10 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Just make all land white and water blue, just like :walrii: natural habitat. :P

Scipi

Huh, looks like there's a small concentration of members with me here in Miami. :)

p2

I'd actually prefer staying with different tones of grey as it looks really nice ;D
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

DJ Omnimaga

It seems like most of our American members are concentrated in California and in the northeast of USA. We also obviously have many Europeans, especially in France.

I am definitively curious about what is our North American vs European vs Asian+Oceania people ratio, though. Perhaps with some country stats too. It would be interesting to compare with the other established calc websites.

p2

Thanks to our wonderful Ads we now have acess to this statistic: ;D

I didnt look at the map, but maybe you messed um Germany and France as there are only a few French (according to that statistic that is)
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

DJ Omnimaga

I'm betting most of those Canadian stats are by me <_< unless Juju showed the site to some of his friends. :P

That said I am surprised the French and Netherlands stats are this low O.O, especially compared to Germany, where graphing calcs are banned in almost all schools.

Dudeman313

This is real neat, but may I suggest political boundaries? I wish I knew where that orange bar was, because I live in Horseheads, NY and would love to meet up with some CW members.
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

Scipi

Quote from: Dudeman313 on October 14, 2016, 01:36:40 am
This is real neat, but may I suggest political boundaries? I wish I knew where that orange bar was, because I live in Horseheads, NY and would love to meet up with some CW members.

I'm not from there, but I have a good friend from Maryland named Joe who always talks about Horseheads :D

c4ooo

Quote from: Dudeman313 on October 14, 2016, 01:36:40 am

Seems like the city of toronto to me, but i may be wrong.

Juju

Looks like the Toronto/Niagara Falls/Buffalo area, indeed.

https://www.google.ca/maps/@43,-79,9z
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Most likely more chances to be Hamilton than Toronto, since Hamilton is much closer to US border than Toronto.

GalacticPirate

Lot of visits from Paris region :p

p2

c4ooo

IIRC there where more members from france but many of them aren't active on CW.

GalacticPirate

October 17, 2016, 07:27:59 am #29 Last Edit: October 17, 2016, 11:59:46 am by STV
Actually there is Hayleia, critor, Adriweb, Epharius, grosged, TheMachine02 and me, of course  :P