Alternatively, join us on Discord.

How to join our Discord server or IRC channels

Started by DJ Omnimaga, December 05, 2014, 12:51:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

After 5 times the chatbox appears on the site, but i think you can use the channel from another client anyway
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Ti64CLi++

Administrateur de Tout 82
Sur TI Planet depuis Août 2014, rédacteur depuis Août 2015Donnez moi un Internet : c'est gratuit et ne prends pas beaucoup de tempsAdministrateur de Life Game World

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah, the site shoutbox requires 5 posts, but you can join via IRC long before that, on EFnet network.

DJ Omnimaga

I updated the first post to reflect our larger presence on Discord and also added a table so that it's easier to see each Discord room IRC equivalent, when applicable.

TIfanx1999

I feel like I'm missing something, but how do you use the chatbox? I'm logged into the site, but the chatbox still says "Please login to post a message", and I don't see a place to enter text.

DJ Omnimaga

That chat box is very buggy. The only reason it's there instead of WalrusIRC is because the WalrusIRC bot got banned from EFnet.

TIfanx1999

Strange that WalrusIRC got banned. :( Guess I'll just have to sign up for discord here soon.

DJ Omnimaga

Someone should re-host the bot. @Juju is the only one who could provide the walrusbot.