October 20, 2019, 10:23:32 am

News:

The account sign-up bug has been fixed.

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

c4ooo

Haha nice @DJ Omnimaga
its the passage used to light the fires in the ceiling ;)
Also, do you think you could put a golden walrus in the middle of the temple?

DJ Omnimaga

Do you mean inside the temple? It might not fit, right?

c4ooo

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 01, 2016, 04:18:55 am
Do you mean inside the temple? It might not fit, right?

Yea, maybe a smaller 16*16 walrus?

DJ Omnimaga

I could try, but that will take a while :P

Or maybe we could use the 8x8 one from Wal-Rush 2600?

princetonlion.tibd

I'm trying to building up that while building I had at the end of that road now. I think I can finish it, but making a dome (as per my plans) would be hard for me. Does Worldedit allow domes?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

DJ Omnimaga

By the way, I was wondering who was _Maedhros_ earlier, then you replied to this topic and I realized it was you. I need to get back on the server.

As for domes I don't think so, but we can build spheres and pyramids. Just don't build them too big nor too high.

princetonlion.tibd

We could do a sphere and break the bottom. So all members can worldedit?

and yeah, I'm _Maedhros_ :P
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

DJ Omnimaga

Not all members can worldedit. We prefer not giving the ability to too many people. Even trusted users did major accidents in the past that caused data loss (before @Juju did backups. In fact, I don't even know if juju still does. He should check to make sure). But yeah, to make a dome, I would need to create a sphere on bedrock level, which would create half of the sphere. Domes should be built away from the city, though.

Also I think that once I have filled the areas around the Pong machine building and some other empty areas close to the stadium, I might start building inside the big pyramidal dome.

Dudeman313

Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

DJ Omnimaga

If you haven't played it then it's worth a try IMHO. It's not free, though. Just don't get addicted, lol. Minecraft and World of Warcraft were partly responsible for the decrease in community activity during their respective release. :P

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 09, 2016, 11:59:28 pm
Not all members can worldedit. We prefer not giving the ability to too many people. Even trusted users did major accidents in the past that caused data loss (before @Juju did backups. In fact, I don't even know if juju still does. He should check to make sure). But yeah, to make a dome, I would need to create a sphere on bedrock level, which would create half of the sphere. Domes should be built away from the city, though.

Also I think that once I have filled the areas around the Pong machine building and some other empty areas close to the stadium, I might start building inside the big pyramidal dome.

Ok, I understand why worldedit isn't given to everyone.

My building is in that desert chunk, I think I'll manually make one if it's going to be too much trouble.

DJ Omnimaga

Do you mean the Starfleet command or the skull building that has no entrance? I think those might be too close to roads to allow a dome around them.

princetonlion.tibd

Starfleet is mine, I meant like a dome roof, but I think I can build that manually without too much hassle.

DJ Omnimaga

Good luck, still. Getting it shaped how you want can take a bit.

princetonlion.tibd

Yeah, I might just make it a big cube.