Alternatively, join us on Discord.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah Worldedit can be a pain when we forget to set coordinates. This is why I prefer using //copy instead of //cut then only remove stuff once I am sure it pasted correctly.

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

c4ooo

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on February 09, 2016, 02:33:05 pm
you can always use //undo though

Until it crashes the server :P That's why the pong machine had to be rebuilt <.<

DJ Omnimaga

It's weird that some large edits of 200000 blocks work fine, yet walking around from chunk to chunk can disconnect us. :P

I think it has a bit to do with juju's ISP and how much his Internet is used besides the server.

Snektron

Quote from: c4ooo on February 09, 2016, 09:02:03 pm
Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on February 09, 2016, 02:33:05 pm
you can always use //undo though

Until it crashes the server :P That's why the pong machine had to be rebuilt <.<

Then you shouldnt be making enourmous changes to the terrain, and split your command up in parts :P
(worldedit should do this internally too actually)

DJ Omnimaga

Snektron

yeah worldedit doesnt spread the work over multiple ticks, but if it should (thats what i meant)

aeTIos

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on February 09, 2016, 10:15:47 pm
yeah worldedit doesnt spread the work over multiple ticks, but if it should (thats what i meant)

@Cumred_Snektron FTFY
ceci n'est pas une signature

DJ Omnimaga

So there was some activity today on the server, mainly Caleb1997 who did fireworks (non-destructive, of course), and there are now elemental buildings there:

c4ooo

Nice! I have not been on the server the past month (or on CW the past week ) <_<

DJ Omnimaga

Well i think today was the first time in 2 weeks that someone joins the server. Blame school :P

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

By the way @Juju is it me or the web page is down right now?

Juju

It's down, for some reason. Stupid finnicky router.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

February 27, 2016, 03:14:15 am #344 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 03:29:52 am by DJ Omnimaga
Yay it's back up now. :D

Also now the elemental buildings are taller and I think the town will probably start expanding in that area (it was gonna happen sooner or later anyway). But basically, now the Earth building has a grass field in the middle courtyard, the wind building has a glass floor with emptiness below, the water building has a pool and the fire building has a lava pit.

EDIT: Also @c4ooo I just found a secret passage in your big white temple O.O