The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

alexgt

Yeah, but the buttons have no room for text so all I can do is plop some lapiz on it :P and the back of it is just going to be filled in xD

DJ Omnimaga

January 06, 2016, 11:33:08 pm #226 Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 11:37:31 pm by DJ Omnimaga
@Juju are there any server/map backups available? Because someone just did /nuke and it damaged about half of the town and some stuff was severely damaged (not very visible in the map). I'm not planning to rebuild anything because it's the 2nd time we lose stuff in two days >.<


c4ooo

Meh, pong is close to being rebuilt (for the 2nd time :P )
So much thanks to @ben_g  :love:

SiphonicSugar

Hey, how many people here have Minecraft PE?

I was wondering if there are enough people who have it so I can make a Minecraft PE server...
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

Araidia

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on January 07, 2016, 10:58:05 pm
Hey, how many people here have Minecraft PE?

I was wondering if there are enough people who have it so I can make a Minecraft PE server...

I have it, but it it's on my iPod touch 5(which it is a hassle to play in because of the screen size), but I can still play

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

alexgt

I do but it is on my mom's tablet and i is too slow to play <_<

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: c4ooo on January 07, 2016, 08:06:19 pm
Meh, pong is close to being rebuilt (for the 2nd time :P )
So much thanks to @ben_g  :love:
I hope no one destroys it again by accident. There are no backups x.x (@Juju should set them up)

Also this:


alexgt

O.O whoa that looks really cool DJ, you should make different layers with different beacons, but not to many because they lag allot <_<.

SiphonicSugar

DJ Omnimaga, are you really high in the sky in that screen shot or is your render distance down.
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

ben_g

Quote from: c4ooo on January 07, 2016, 08:06:19 pm
Meh, pong is close to being rebuilt (for the 2nd time :P )
So much thanks to @ben_g  :love:

It should now work completely again. And don't worry, I had fun helping with building it, even the 2dn time :P

c4ooo

Wow that is fricken huge O.O My pc cant even render the whole thing at the same time. *drops jaw*

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: SiphonicSugar on January 08, 2016, 09:35:18 pm
DJ Omnimaga, are you really high in the sky in that screen shot or is your render distance down.
In this screenshot I had the render distance maxed out (I usually never leave it higher than 8, though). I was about 110 blocks high in the sky.


Also wait what? O.O



I sure hope this giant TNT can't blow up. >.< (although it would be cool if someone made a command block that slowly renders a mushroom cloud with lightning around it. And I say slowly, if possible, with delays or something, to prevent lag)

alexgt

Step on the pressure plate to find out :trollface: but you  could check by breaking it open :P

DJ Omnimaga

Oh, I know. I managed to get in, then got stuck inside the door because I didn't exit fast enough. Good thing I have the /kill command :P

Also on the road that leads to one of the nether portal, there are now rainbow pigs O.O

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 09, 2016, 04:58:13 am
Also wait what? O.O



I sure hope this giant TNT can't blow up. >.< (although it would be cool if someone made a command block that slowly renders a mushroom cloud with lightning around it. And I say slowly, if possible, with delays or something, to prevent lag)


That's p4nix' home :P
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...


Powered by EzPortal