Alternatively, join us on Discord.

(split) CodeWalrus Minecraft Server

Started by brentmaas, October 12, 2015, 12:56:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

DJ Omnimaga

BY advanced command blocks, do you mean like some key macros like people use in RTS games using gaming keyboards? (THeir keyboards have macro keys set to process multiple keypresses in succession instantly)

On Xbox One Minecraft, if you fly up while looking down, holding down the left trigger to place blocks will cause you to place blocks extremely fast (about 12 per second) while moving up. I'm unsure if it's possible on PC Minecraft?

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 29, 2015, 06:39:50 am
On Xbox One Minecraft, if you fly up while looking down, holding down the left trigger to place blocks will cause you to place blocks extremely fast (about 12 per second) while moving up. I'm unsure if it's possible on PC Minecraft?

As far as I am aware you can't do that on PC. I am getting a new PC but we are Frankensteining my old one with another and some other parts so I won't be left with a server PC :(

#FirstPostInEVER <_<

Araidia

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 29, 2015, 06:39:50 am
BY advanced command blocks, do you mean like some key macros like people use in RTS games using gaming keyboards? (THeir keyboards have macro keys set to process multiple keypresses in succession instantly)

On Xbox One Minecraft, if you fly up while looking down, holding down the left trigger to place blocks will cause you to place blocks extremely fast (about 12 per second) while moving up. I'm unsure if it's possible on PC Minecraft?

There's probably a mod for that... The amount of minecraft mods that there are is huge, to say the least.

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard

brentmaas

Quote from: Araidia on October 30, 2015, 01:27:21 amThe amount of minecraft mods that there are is huge, to say the least.
Yeah, and once you get into mods, playing vanilla is just not worth it anymore.
Lel I glitched Omni

alexgt

Very true, that is why I like to steer clear of most mods because I like vanilla and I don't want to ruin it <_<

brentmaas

Quote from: alexgt on November 17, 2015, 02:51:08 am
Very true, that is why I like to steer clear of most mods because I like vanilla and I don't want to ruin it <_<
Mods add a lot of content though. I really enjoy playing those HQM packs, because they often put you in an uncommon situation (Agrarian Skies/Skyblock: a tree and some dirt, BlastOff/Regrowth: a wasteland where resources are scarce)
Lel I glitched Omni

Unicorn

Yeah, but the only thing about those mods is that their usually is a steep learning curve, tinkers construct, and so on. 

I think I might put my own vanilla server up on that spare machine I have once 1.9 comes out.



??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Ooo... so you will have a server @Unicorn ?

I do like some modpacks like the FTB ones but I mostly play on minigame servers anyways :P

DJ Omnimaga


alexgt

There is that yellow block mod (IDK what it is called) that is like the blocks in mario.
and this:

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on November 17, 2015, 10:41:25 pm
Ooo... so you will have a server @Unicorn ?

I do like some modpacks like the FTB ones but I mostly play on minigame servers anyways :P


Yup, I'm thinking about restarting mine. I used to run a modded one.

And I do the same thing, if I'm not playing a game on steam. :P



??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Will you release the IP to the server.

Unicorn

Of course, when 1.9 comes out. I might think about turning it on just for the time being though.



??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt


c4ooo

If we can't host a server full time, we could at least host a PVp tournament, having the server running only when a match is taking place ;)

Powered by EzPortal