The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.

DJ Omnimaga's music & t-shirts

Started by DJ Omnimaga, December 02, 2014, 01:36:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Flippanteer

Quote from: Juju on May 05, 2016, 02:57:23 am
Fireworks? And yeah, that song is truly sick.

They surprised me and actually kinda hurt my ears with their treble  :crazy:

DJ Omnimaga

Hehe, it was meant to be like a big explosion. :P (kinda like how the song Unfinished starts but louder). I was going for something like this but with more reverb and bass:

Caleb Hansberry

I like both your new songs a lot. And of course I'm happy about the Crumbacher reference; I loved Escape from the Fallen Planet so much.   :)

DJ Omnimaga

Thanks a lot, and yeah I went for the typical Japanese style or also Crumbacher :D. My next happy hardcore song will probably also be inspired from j-pop and Crumbacher.

DJ Omnimaga

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

DJ Omnimaga

Thanks. I was wondering if anyone even noticed my post since no one was replying <_<

By the way, in case you can't figure out, this is a new version of Unknown Truth from the Forbidden Land. Whethere it will be finished or not is unknown yet, though. :P

Juju

Hope you finish it eventually. And I'm kinda bad at remembering the song name ._.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

DJ Omnimaga

Well, the song name is long anyway. I was more wondering if people would recognize the melody from my older songs :P

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

DJ Omnimaga

Yay! I hope other people listen to the song too, though :P

Caleb Hansberry

Not gonna lie, I listened to it and liked it, but didn't respond because it didn't remind me of anything in particular :v

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Caleb Hansberry on June 14, 2016, 05:19:55 am
Not gonna lie, I listened to it and liked it, but didn't respond because it didn't remind me of anything in particular :v
Aah you should have asked anyway D: (or commented without knowing what it was from)

Thanks guys :)