Alternatively, join us on Discord.

DJ Omnimaga's music & t-shirts

Started by DJ Omnimaga, December 02, 2014, 01:36:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkestEx

Thanks, DJ Omnimaga, for allowing the credited use of your music in the multiplatform version of TwoStep :)

DJ Omnimaga

No problem. :) I'M unsure how well the music will fit since I assume for a puzzle game you need calmer music, but we never know, since I have a large selection and this https://djomnimaga.bandcamp.com/album/the-reign-of-legends-0-ost-under-development

I should really attempt at doing more ambient music at one point or at least slower stuff. Maybe stuff like The 4th Coming theme?

Snektron

oh that would be cool :) but now i want to make a fast pased android game that suits your music <_<
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DJ Omnimaga

If the game is based on my music that should be easier to make I think. Just make it fast-paced and flashy, eg some sort of 2D or pseudo 3D racing game but in space with space ships with debris acting like the road edges. :P Or even a psychedelic space Tunnel game

Snektron

Could be a good idea. I'll see what i can do soon, i should do more android developing anyway (its been a while)

DJ Omnimaga

DJ Omnimaga

I finally uploaded the two electronic metal songs I made during Summer 2014 on Bandcamp: https://djomnimaga.bandcamp.com/album/elemental-cross-incomplete

That album was never completed, but the songs were only on Reverbnation, so people might probably not have heard them before. Unfinished was already on Bandcamp, though.

Snektron

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

How do you like them so far (if you managed to check them out)? :)

Also since I am not really into electronic metal music making lately, something I had in mind was to merge both my Enter the Dream World re-arrange album project with my Elemental Cross album one. Basically, it would end up like Stratovarius' Intermission album, which is a Best Of album, but features 4 brand new songs. Basically, the album would end up being an electronic power metal remake of my 3rd eurodance/happy hardcore album from 2007, but would also include some new songs. It could also very well be a partial remake, featuring some remade tracks, but not all of them (eg the slow version of Journey Through the Moon Dark side would most likely be skipped).

I already have a covert art for that album idea since years ago anyway.

DJ Omnimaga

By the way, does anyone here remember this? :P

It's relatively obscure in the community since there is no MP3 of it online.

There was also this

DJ Omnimaga

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Snektron