* WalrusIRC

You need to have 5 posts and not be part of restricted usergroups in order to use the WalrusIRC embedded shoutbox. However, you can also access our IRC channel called #CodeWalrus via EFnet.

Author Topic: Another Illusiat?  (Read 1119 times)

Offline SiphonicSugar

• Full User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +1/-1
  • Inspiration
    • siphonicsugar
    • @SiphonicSugar
    • SiphonicS
    • View Profile
Another Illusiat?
« on: August 11, 2015, 10:17:09 pm »
Hey, I guess this post is mostly a question for DJ Omnimaga.  I was wondering if you are ever going to make another RPG again... I can tell that you put a lot of effort into the others that you made and I was wondering if you might think about making one for the TI-84 + CE... Sorry if this is annoying to anyone, I would understand.

I guess I am pretty new to this forum, so PLEASE, don't get mad at me for asking a question. I've been part of Omnimaga forums since January though, I think.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2015, 10:19:12 pm by SiphonicSugar »

• Calculators owned: TI-89, TI-84 Plus, TI-92, TI-84 Plus C SE, and TI-Nspire CAS with Touchpad
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

Offline Art_of_camelot

• Full User
  • Safe-haven access
  • Post Rating Ratio: +1/-1
    • View Profile
    • Omnimaga
Re: Another Illusiat?
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2015, 11:03:49 pm »
It's not Illusiat, but have you seen this thread?

Offline DJ Omnimaga

• Omni founder & CW co-founder
  • CodeWalrus Staff
  • Super User
  • Forum Maintenance
  • Original 5
  • CodeWalrus Supporter
  • Topic Management
  • Post Rating Ratio: +89/-4
    • dj_omnimaga
    • DJOmnimaga.music
    • @DJOmnimaga
    • dj_omnimaga
    • @DJOmnimaga
    • /u/DJ_Omnimaga
    • DJOmnimaga
    • 112/11286
    • @djomnimaga
    • @DJOmnimaga
    • View Profile
    • DJ Omnimaga music store
Re: Another Illusiat?
« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2015, 12:26:16 am »
@SiphonicSugar As Art of Camelot linked to, I actually am working on a TI-84 Plus CE port of First Fantasy Mana Force, which is a TI-84+CSE remake of my 2002 Mana Force game, so yes there are new RPGs from me :) (although remakes, not brand new games). Thanks for the feedback by the way. And questions are fine I think if people are patient :). The game has its own sub-forum and there is a screenshots thread, but there are also Youtube videos of the CSE version.

As for Illusiat series, I should try to finish Illusiat 13 one day. Only the final dungeon/boss, one optional dungeon and the ending are missing.
  • Calculators owned: TI-73, TI-80 (broken), TI-81, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83+ (broken), TI-83+ (broken), TI-83+SE (broken), TI-84+, TI-84+CSE, TI-84+CE, TI-85, TI-86, TI-89T, TI-92, TI-Nspire, TI-Nspire CX (semi-broken), HP 39gII, HP Prime, Casio fx-7000G, fx-7400G+, fx-7700GE, fx-9750G+, fx-9750GII, fx-9860G, cfx-9850G, FX-1.0+, fx-CG10, fx-CP400
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Samsung i5510, Nexus 5, Atari 2600, Lynx, SMS, Game Gear, Genesis, Dreamcast, NES, SNES, N64, GCN, Wii, Wii U, GBA, DS, 3DS, PS2, PS3, PS4, PSP, PSVita, XBox 360, XBOne

Bandcamp|Reverbnation|Facebook|Youtube|Twitter
Retired Omnimaga admin (2001-11) and editor (2012-14)
??? ??? ??? ???

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games