The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

128x64 Monochrome Pictures

Started by p4nix, August 10, 2015, 01:16:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

p4nix

August 10, 2015, 01:16:31 pm Last Edit: May 16, 2016, 05:40:46 pm by p4nix
Hi!

This topic was lost due to THE INCIDENT ;)  (welcome to see you back in IRC and on the forums :3 ), so some discussion about having offscreens on the CSE was lost. However, here are the pictures which were stored in this thread and which were originally meant for the Casio fx-series (for more information: http://www.planet-casio.com/Fr/programmation/tutoriels.php?id=40). If there is anything important missing from this thread, please post!

If the pictures look strange: They might be inverted on some browsers, but it's probably because they are saved with 1bit color.

Monochromes: ShowHide

DJ Omnimaga

p4nix

Test: ShowHide

From another board
I got it! Here's the timing:
Press restart, keep holding
press 4/ac/F2
Release restart
KEEP HOLDING 4/AC/F2 3-4 SECONDS
release
Press 9, hold it for 1 sec and release
press x ,hold it for 1 sec and release
Here you go!

Unicorn

Nice job getting those back, and how goes work on the startup screen @Cumred_Snektron ?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

Someone should make more cool pics like this. Maybe with CW logo

Unicorn

indeed, then when someone makes an emu the startup screen can be the CW pic :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

p4nix

Added walriistyle background. Not satisfied yet, but too tired to redo atm :P
Have a good night!

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

August 17, 2015, 03:23:12 am #6 Last Edit: August 17, 2015, 03:24:52 am by DJ Omnimaga
The CW one could perhaps use some proper scaling, as some pixels seems doubled. I think it might be better if Walrii is smaller, just so that no pixel looks distorted.

Maybe like this?

p4nix

Thanks for that amazing backgrounds :3
Have you saved them as monochrome-1bit pictures, just asking? If you guys don't mind I'd remove my codewalr.us logo, since it was only meant as placeholder, not needed anymore...

Snektron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 17, 2015, 03:23:12 am
The CW one could perhaps use some proper scaling, as some pixels seems doubled. I think it might be better if Walrii is smaller, just so that no pixel looks distorted.

Maybe like this?

Nice job :) i like the shading on the big one.
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DJ Omnimaga

Nah they're full color PNGs actually. You can save them as 1 bit BMP in MS Paint.

p4nix

Would you mind if I save them as 1bit and add them to the first post with the name 'djo'?

DJ Omnimaga

DJ Omnimaga