Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Post your requests for pixel art here!

Started by Unicorn, July 21, 2015, 01:29:47 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

SiphonicSugar

It would be for my signature.  It is fine if it is inside a square.
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

DJ Omnimaga

I'll see if I can do something later. I'll have to make sure it looks grainy enough so people won't think it's pixel art of illicit drugs :P

SiphonicSugar

I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on July 25, 2015, 01:04:49 pm
Mossy cobbleston 8x8 just in case :P

16x16 cobble or gravel

Some sort of a hedge or grass

The gravel looks good thanks.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on September 21, 2015, 04:58:21 am
Is the game top-down or side-scrolling?

It is a top-down sidescrollling game so the whole world will be 15 locks tall and as many wide as necessary (there will be rooms off the main map though)

DJ Omnimaga

Ok, so should maps look like Zelda 1/Final Fantasy for the NES or should they look more like Zelda 2/Mario?

c4ooo

I was thinking of making a side scrolling airplane game for the 84+ . I will need an assortment of sprites :) All should be in black and white, dithering is not neccesery but would be cool, i guess.
1) 4 or 5 tree sprites no pigger then 8 * 12 pixels. I would like 2 of the trees to be pines. Bubble trees are ok ;)
2) A radio tower, 8 pixels at the base, and around 20 pixels high.
I will need more sprites, i will think about what i need and update this :)

Unicorn

December 20, 2015, 11:12:37 pm #36 Last Edit: December 20, 2015, 11:42:44 pm by Unicorn
Heres one:

Anyone up to making a 90x60 version of the spritesheet with only 20 or so walriis? I failed my attempt. Along with maybe 16x16 versions of the walriis?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

If you failed I will fail. For the contest I presume?

Unicorn

Yeah, unless this is against the rules @DJ Omnimaga ?

bump

Anyone up to making a 90x60 version of the spritesheet with only 20 or so walriis? I failed my attempt. Along with maybe 16x16 versions of the walriis?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

how do they look if you just scale them with gimp or something ?

DJ Omnimaga

December 23, 2015, 06:41:04 am #40 Last Edit: December 23, 2015, 04:30:15 pm by DJ Omnimaga
That would be fine. I don't have much time to help, though, right now.

Which walrus sprites would you prefer, though?

alexgt

I have a request! I need the iron man walrii animated

Thanks for the help, I tried to make it animated but... it didn't work xD

semiprocoder

December 31, 2015, 09:47:48 pm #42 Last Edit: December 31, 2015, 09:53:16 pm by semiprocoder
Well, if it is any help I have a animated version of this where iron walrii flies. If you want that, here it is. It isn't however a moving walrii, just a flying one. Well, I had it in separate images but just compiled it into a gif right now:
My cemetech username is awesommee333.

alexgt

Thanks, I think I can use that but I need the walking animation, or regular Zampy with separate parts attached and animated, I think I can just make Iron Zampy part by part myself though...

alexgt

January 01, 2016, 05:40:01 pm #44 Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 06:18:40 pm by alexgt
I DID IT!!! I actually made a good walrii (albeit I pretty much copied and pasted every pixel xD)

I am still working on the head, it looks like it is dented every time he walks :P