The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.

Hayleia and Matrefeytontias joins the Elite Coder group

Started by DJ Omnimaga, February 14, 2015, 05:03:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: pimathbrainiac on February 17, 2015, 01:47:08 am
also robotics season is almost done. hope to get back to it soon!
In even more off-topic response to the off-topic note, will March's Project Periodical include February projects? (assuming that PP is still a thing) Also although Robotics is almost done, what happens if you make the finals? I once checked the website and it seemed like there were finals/playoffs as far as June.  O.O

*cough*nReuben+nManaForce*cough*

pimathbrainiac

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 17, 2015, 01:54:26 am
Quote from: pimathbrainiac on February 17, 2015, 01:47:08 am
also robotics season is almost done. hope to get back to it soon!
In even more off-topic response to the off-topic note, will March's Project Periodical include February projects? (assuming that PP is still a thing) Also although Robotics is almost done, what happens if you make the finals? I once checked the website and it seemed like there were finals/playoffs as far as June.  O.O

*cough*nReuben+nManaForce*cough*

Maybe or maybe not. I have yet to decide. What I meant is the build season is done. we have a competition later, and if we win, we go on to worlds in April.

nReuben will return
Well, I'm bach here too!

DJ Omnimaga

Oh ok. For PP I was wondering since if both months are merged into one, this would result into both months' programs competing against each others if you ever decide to make PP a playoff-style contest, resulting into unfair advantage for programs of other months. As for robotics will you have to do a brand new robot if you ever make the competitions?

the game