The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

WalrusIRC is down? Please complain here!

Started by DJ Omnimaga, June 16, 2015, 03:30:57 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

September 15, 2015, 09:20:01 pm #15 Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 06:34:08 am by DJ Omnimaga
Lol I see now, thanks for fixing

EDIT: Streetwalrus now WalrusIRC is completely down D;

EDIT: It's back since hours ago, but no longer synced to IRC IIRC (or at least the post notifier bot isn't synced with WIRC)

Streetwalrus

Dammit, Efnet is a huge pain in the ass. Everything's back up now. God knows for how long though. <_<

DJ Omnimaga

Although if Cemetech/TI/TCPA's botnets remained stable on EFnet there is probably a reason. Perhaps our bots just literally DDoS EFnet? :P

DJ Omnimaga

@Streetwalrus WIRC is disconnected from EFnet because the W=803 bot kicked the WIRC bot for flood and it didn't rejoin automatically. And @Juju is too lazy to reconnect it :P

DJ Omnimaga

On a side note, would it be possible to make the I| bot rejoin when kicked and preferably exempt him from flood control? That is why it was down earlier (it got kicked for flood)

DJ Omnimaga

October 10, 2015, 04:55:37 pm #21 Last Edit: October 10, 2015, 05:05:54 pm by DJ Omnimaga
@Juju or @Streetwalrus it's down again D:

edit: Nvm It's back now. Chat remained empty for several minutes

DJ Omnimaga

Unless juju fixes it tonight, both the Telegram bot and Walrified post notifier are down or not working.

Juju

Walrified is up, Telegram bot still mysteriously not working. We should rewrite that one.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Have you gotten any luck getting it back online? What is the issue with it? IIRC it was on Omninet but got moved to EFnet, right?

Streetwalrus

He couldn't move it in the end for some reason.

DJ Omnimaga

Ah I see. I am curious about what causes the downtime, though. Maybe Telegram blocked some ports or connections?

Streetwalrus

No, it's the IRC bot, not the Telegram bot that's broken. And I still don't have access to it, might end up asking Sorunome directly to give me access to the server. :P

DJ Omnimaga

Juju

Wait, I just found out why it wasn't working. Now it works!
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here