May 26, 2020, 04:47:11 am

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

WARNING: DO NOT UPGRADE your TI-83 Premium CE or TI-84 Plus CE to OS 5.5.1 and higher. It removes all compatibility with most games and removes ASM programming!

DOWNGRADING IS IMPOSSIBLE. BE WARNED!

(Results out!) CW 4x3 Game Contest!

Started by DJ Omnimaga, April 28, 2015, 11:54:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

unknownloner

/)

DJ Omnimaga

Here are the badges!

They are small so not much could be crammed into them, but I wanted to disrupt forum layout as less as possible. Where you see stars below Keoni/Eiyeron/DJ profile is where the badge will appear.

DarkestEx

I am working on it finally. I worked on it for one hour now and it's getting shape. It is for PC not Calc anymore. I have only 3 hours left, so I am in a hurry!

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

CKH4

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 31, 2015, 08:02:26 pm
Here are the badges!

They are small so not much could be crammed into them, but I wanted to disrupt forum layout as less as possible. Where you see stars below Keoni/Eiyeron/DJ profile is where the badge will appear.

Nice! I really like them.

DJ Omnimaga

Nice to hear, good luck!

So yeah I confirm that I received @Cumred_Snektron @gameblabla (updated) @brentmaas (same) @Scipi @unknownloner @Unicorn (updated twice) @CKH4 @LD Studios @Hayleia @alexgt @guicrith and @JWinslow23 entries.

However CKH4 and Unicorn entries appears to have bugs or be corrupted so I'll have to let them know in their thread.

alexgt

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 31, 2015, 08:02:26 pm
Here are the badges!

What if a person won multiple contests would you have stacked badges or could you choose :-\

They look really nice though :)

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

June 01, 2015, 06:02:29 am #144 Last Edit: June 01, 2015, 07:04:35 am by DJ Omnimaga
Maybe I could scale them down bu then we can't see the text >.<

EDIT: The survey is up at http://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=509.0 . Locking this thread now so that it doesn't detract from the voting thread. You can still continue discussing the contest and the entries in the other thread.