November 13, 2019, 12:39:56 am

News:

Juju thinks he's so clever by putting funny stuff here

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Dodge - Yet another version [4x3 Contest] [84+ CSE]

Started by princetonlion.tibd, April 30, 2015, 10:10:59 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

princetonlion.tibd

April 30, 2015, 10:10:59 pm Last Edit: April 30, 2015, 10:57:31 pm by princetonlion.tibd
I've decided to make a version of Dodge for this contest.

I can't get a screenshot yet, but I've just managed to display 9 cubes of color for the background.
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

Sounds good! Will you be using XibC?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

No, is that hybrid basic?

Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

I am curious about what you will come up with :)

alexgt

princetonlion.tibd

I honestly don't know if I'll finish in time though :P

alexgt

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on May 02, 2015, 09:49:13 pm
I honestly don't know if I'll finish in time though :P

Yeah when I lost my contest program in a calc reset it freaked me out for a minute or two but gladly it didn't happen sooner to the deadline O.O

princetonlion.tibd

I'm pitiful at debugging, and by my estimate this will take me at least 2 months...

Unicorn

I find that if you work for 30 minutes every day, you can finish within a month ;)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

I'm thinking you can pull it off. After all I completed Reuben Quest: Ev Awakening (the Omnicalc BASIC version) in three weeks. :P Illusiat 7, 8 and 9 took even less time (two weeks each) despite being much longer and only one year after I started TI programming. :P

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DJ Omnimaga

Yes, but again I was using TI-BASIC for the most part, which seems to allow people to finish RPGs faster (although it's less efficient) :P

princetonlion.tibd

I'll see if I can get the bug fixed, or turn it into a feature :P
Quote from: Unicorn on May 03, 2015, 05:33:33 am
I find that if you work for 30 minutes every day, you can finish within a month ;)

I might not even find time for that :P
School finals coming up

DJ Omnimaga

Maybe less chess? :P Anyway good luck with the bug and school finals.