July 04, 2020, 02:03:42 pm

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

WARNING: DO NOT UPGRADE your TI-83 Premium CE or TI-84 Plus CE to OS 5.5.1 and higher. It removes all compatibility with most games and removes ASM/C programming! DOWNGRADING IS IMPOSSIBLE. BE WARNED! Likewise, do NOT update your TI-Nspire CX past OS 4.5.0, else using Ndless and ASM/C programs will be impossible.

Flowers! [withdrew from contest] [ti-nspire cx] [PC]

Started by Strontium, April 29, 2015, 11:38:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Unicorn

Dj, youare always worying aboutnif we leave or not. :P But yeah, to to bad you couldn't finish strontium. :')

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Unicorn on May 28, 2015, 05:00:07 am
Dj, youare always worying aboutnif we leave or not. :P But yeah, to to bad you couldn't finish strontium. :')
Lol that's because of past experiences in the TI community. When I ran Omnimaga forums, we were in perpetual rebuild mode due to losing too many users during Summer and Christmas (except maybe Summer 2010). :P

Unicorn

Yeah, past experiences really define a persons worries. But on this topic, I won't be leaving calc forums for a while, as thy hav really help my knowledge expand. :)

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

On a side note, since you Withdrew from the contest, do you mind if I move this topic to the projects sub-forum?

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on May 28, 2015, 06:55:34 am
Yeah, past experiences really define a persons worries. But on this topic, I won't be leaving calc forums for a while, as thy hav really help my knowledge expand. :)

Same here :) :walrii:

Strontium

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 29, 2015, 06:35:48 pm
On a side note, since you Withdrew from the contest, do you mind if I move this topic to the projects sub-forum?

Sure

Unicorn

Wat platform will the new game be on? Hopefully pc soI can play it. :P

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Yeah i still wan't to play it too. This seemed like a really cool concept :D

DJ Omnimaga

Same. And yeah I am curious about the platform myself. I placed it in the non-calc section for now since it seems to be for PC now but I'll move it back to calcs if you changed your mind.

Strontium

June 28, 2015, 10:45:56 pm #55 Last Edit: June 28, 2015, 10:48:15 pm by Strontium

Progress is being made!

Also, git repo:
https://github.com/Quojil/flowers

As for calculatorness:
I'm writing the code so that when I port it over to the Nspire, I only need to change some of the internal LOVE stuff to GC stuff.

DJ Omnimaga

Ooh I'm glad to see this picked up again. I worried that due to missing the contest deadline you had canceled the project altogether. Also I'm happy to see you plan to make a calculator version. Keep us updated :)

Snektron

I'm happy to see it revived too, it was a really good idea :)

Unicorn

Yay! Will it be compatible with Windows 8/7?

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Strontium

Quote from: Unicorn on June 29, 2015, 10:18:56 pm
Yay! Will it be compatible with Windows 8/7?

I'm writing it in Lua with no libraries other than LOVE, so it should work on any platform.