Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your Minecraft creations (world screenshots)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, April 25, 2015, 09:13:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheMachine02

CKH4

What would that be used for? What does it process?
  • Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84+

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Memory cell : Memory storage. It just stores bits of memory, am I right?
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Snektron

• Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Not using pistons? If used correctly, they could improve general circuitry speed by cutting on the delays.
  • Calculators owned: A lot.

Dream of Omnimaga

• Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

CKH4

I really hated when people I knew played Minecraft pe so Mich that they filled the entire world with buildings. That just made me so mad for some reason. Anyway since that's Xbox its fine and it doesn't annoy me anymore. Nice buildings.

Dream of Omnimaga

Meh, cut me some slack. I only played for a month or so in 2011 and only started playing again recently, plus we should be able to play how we want anyway since it's in creative mode and in this case, offline.

Besides, most stuff is vertical so far anyway so it will take a long while before it spreads across the map. And the Xbox One version is pretty skyscraper-friendly considering holding down the build button lets you spawn blocks ultra fast while flying up (about 20 in one second)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Snektron

Cool buildings :). I should post the base brent & me made in the modpack we're playing :)

CKH4

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 14, 2015, 03:40:59 AM
Meh, cut me some slack. I only played for a month or so in 2011 and only started playing again recently, plus we should be able to play how we want anyway since it's in creative mode and in this case, offline.
Yeah sorry, I didn't mean it like that. I meant it more as a real life story because some people I knew would play it in class instead of doing work. I'm probably the same way with calculator coding in class but I really don't know.

I really like the buildings that you made, especially the glass tower. What's on top of that tower?

alexgt

Imagine the pain of building with all that obsidian in survival >:( :banghead:
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Dream of Omnimaga

^this. I don't even manage to build an house in time for the first night.

And CKH4 I see. As for the top of the tower it's just a glass platform linked to the other big tower.

Snektron

Well it's quite easy to build/gather obsidian with the right (balanced) mods :trollface:

Unicorn

Mucho coolio DJ.

cumred, orespawn mod maybe? Emerald armour doesn't let you take andy fire damage... That's about the only thing I know tho.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Nah m8, we do things like Mekanism and such. We managed to get a fusion reactor from mekanism running at like 30 MJ/t. (thats the m for megajoules, not minecraftjoules <_<) Anyway thats quite a lot, for the people who dont know makenism :P

Also i decided to do some screens:

Yeah, thats 2x render res, view distance on 32, fancy, smooth lighting, normal map, specular map, not cloud shadows since they were a bit buggy, 64x texture pack and sildurs vibrant shaders medium. Though i have to say it ate my pc quite a but ;D (i had about 10 fps, though with a normal render distance i had about 30). Also the seed i used is "CodeWalrus" :3=