The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aeTIos, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

> MRW I have almost an xkcd for each situation.

Snektron

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Here's the proof! :p

* Eiyeron poofs away. *poof*

Snektron

princetonlion.tibd

Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

DJ Omnimaga

The best XKCD ever per TI community standards is 768. It's Texas Instruments in a nutshell.

DJ Omnimaga

princetonlion.tibd

February 14, 2015, 06:54:18 pm #158 Last Edit: March 31, 2015, 04:14:18 pm by princetonlion.tibd
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 13, 2015, 07:21:17 am
The best XKCD ever per TI community standards is 768. It's Texas Instruments in a nutshell.

I love that xkcd :P
I tried to get it (the xkcd) in my school newspaper with my article on calc programming but it was deemed that nobody would understand :P
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah in real life I doubt many people would, since most people don't even know how to load a picture on their calculator. :P

Plus nowadays many people probably got the TI-Nspire CX or TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition on which pictures are several times larger than their TI-84+ counterpart.

princetonlion.tibd

February 16, 2015, 12:22:06 am #160 Last Edit: February 16, 2015, 12:24:02 am by princetonlion.tibd
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 15, 2015, 04:59:40 am
Yeah in real life I doubt many people would, since most people don't even know how to load a picture on their calculator. :P

Plus nowadays many people probably got the TI-Nspire CX or TI-84 Plus C Silver Edition on which pictures are several times larger than their TI-84+ counterpart.

Loading onto a PCSE?
I still haven't figured out how to do that/why it rejects the picture :P

A random picture to keep this on topic: :P
(I have to attach it)

Snektron

It may not seem like that big of a deal but i find it incredibly statisfying that its the number 768. O.O

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on February 16, 2015, 12:22:06 am

Loading onto a PCSE?

(I have to attach it)

Nah the PCSE uses a different image format. They're 4 bit colors with transparency support. That's why monochrome pics won't work on it nor vic

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on February 16, 2015, 12:25:06 am

It may not seem like that big of a deal but i find it incredibly statisfying that its the number 768. O.O
It's in reference to how a TI-83+ picture is 768 bytes of data (96 x 64 pixels using 1 bit color)

princetonlion.tibd

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 16, 2015, 03:10:15 am
Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on February 16, 2015, 12:22:06 am

Loading onto a PCSE?

(I have to attach it)

Nah the PCSE uses a different image format. They're 4 bit colors with transparency support. That's why monochrome pics won't work on it nor vic

I used a png file :P
I think it has to be a specific size

DJ Omnimaga

If you used TI-Connect it needs to be 133x83 or something and if you want a 16 color pic you need to use SourceCoder with a 265x165 image.

Also look at who followed me on Google+! O.O