December 10, 2019, 06:17:11 am

News:

Juju thinks he's so clever by putting funny stuff here

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aeTIos, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Lol nice ones :D. Also I just noticed that in my forum profile O.O

Looks like I would be very hard to ban from public wi-fi. And I somehow match both @Juju and @Adriweb past IP addresses. :P

Juju

Welp, you used quite a lot of IPs. Probably your phone internet where you change IPs each time you get on.

And for the record, it says "Members possibly in the same range", so I guess we just used the same ISP.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

I bet it's either 3G or public wi-fi. But it's not ZAP Québec because ZAP Québec rarely works anywhere I go. :P It could be Eyein Wireless, though (at the shopping malls). I definitively didn't have that many IP addresses last year, though. It might be because I used 3G more often last Winter.

DJ Omnimaga

Interesting, I didn't think of such art before. I hope you did not tamper with a real book, especially not someone else's, though, unless it was just about to be thrown in the garbage. :P

JWinslow23

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on June 02, 2016, 03:32:55 am
Interesting, I didn't think of such art before. I hope you did not tamper with a real book, especially not someone else's, though, unless it was just about to be thrown in the garbage. :P

It is from a real book, but it's some ripped out pages they provided in class. They had a whole pile just to work on the blackout poems with. You can probably tell I had the most fun, everyone else was only required (and so then did) only up to about 10 words. It's fun.

DJ Omnimaga

Oh ok lol. I thought you did that on your own, not as a class project. I usually avoid writing anything in books, but of course it depends. If it's a book that's in a super large amount of copies and that I can easily get another copy for like $1 then I might not mind.

Caleb Hansberry

DJ Omnimaga

Those Hitler pics always looked scary, due to his face and all o.o

Also, this needs to become a mascot:

It needs a name, though. Ideas?

DJ Omnimaga

The moment TI-Planet becomes CodeWalrus

Juju

Damn you @STV and @DJ Omnimaga.

Also, this guy making a custom label for a "Thingy for playing Master System games with your Genesis". Not the first time he did that, though.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

DJ Omnimaga

I lol'ed hard when I saw the text juju XD.

GalacticPirate

Their Canadian accent is horrible :p

Juju

Eh, guess it does that when you try to make yourself understood in both Canada and France. So much that he tries to hide his accent by having a mute role in his webseries on his English channel.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

DJ Omnimaga

People from an area usually only find their own accent good, so we take such renark with a grain of salt :P