Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aeTIos, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Scipi

Hooloowalrus

I'm not sure that it matters, and anyway they could be male, female, both, or neither and we wouldn't know.

Streetwalrus

Lol nice one juju. Besides, even if the creator of the computer was gay I wouldn't mind. :P

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Keoni29

In the not too distant future the save icon will be replaced by this everywhere:
If you like my work, why not give me an internet?

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Juju

Quote from: keoni29 on December 31, 2014, 11:42:13 am
In the not too distant future the save icon will be replaced by this everywhere:

Not so far in the future, one would look at the skies and say, this is where all our files go.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on December 31, 2014, 07:47:01 pm
Quote from: keoni29 on December 31, 2014, 11:42:13 am

Not so far in the future, one would look at the skies and say, this is where all our files go.
I feel bad for people who cannot afford Internet at home >.<. How the hell will someone use a computer without internet access in the future if everything is saved remotely on NSA servers? >.<

DJ Omnimaga

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

I always knew that they were the 3v1l.

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

Streetwalrus

January 07, 2015, 09:44:03 am #72 Last Edit: January 07, 2015, 05:00:17 pm by DJ Omnimaga

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

DJ Omnimaga

Wait what did you just post pr0n on the forums? O.O

Also Google will index this even if you use a spoiler tag btw. Gonna make it a nonclickable URL in case O.O