Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aeTIos, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 4 Guests are viewing this topic.

DJ Omnimaga

Best GIF ever Streetwalrus XD

Of course there are chances that your car might get vandalized, though, if you live in countries like Russia that have no road/driving laws and got several millions of car accidents a month. :P

c4ooo

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 15, 2015, 01:54:27 am
Of course there are chances that your car might get vandalized, though, if you live in countries like Russia that have no road/driving laws and got several millions of car accidents a month. :P

Where did you learn that? Although the laws may not be 100% enforced it's not like Russia is an anarchy :P

DJ Omnimaga

August 15, 2015, 03:29:18 am #722 Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 03:33:27 am by DJ Omnimaga
Well, almost every car accident video on Youtube only features accidents from Russia and I often heard on the web that roads in Russia are some of the most dangerous in the world. I'M unsure if this is accurate, but I found it strange that the vast majority of accident footage was from there. >.< Maybe laws are just more lax about speeding and certain moves that are normally illegal elsewhere?


EDIT: The other possibility is that Russia requires dashboard cams in vehicles and other countries don't necessarily do? Some site also talks about insurance fraud attempts being rampant (eg via staged car accidents).

Adriweb

"NSFW" (text only)
Spoiler: ShowHide


Source: Google this:      "ti 84 plus ce" "silver lining"
Co-founder & co-administrator of TI-Planet and Inspired-Lua

DJ Omnimaga

August 15, 2015, 04:22:31 am #724 Last Edit: August 15, 2015, 04:30:12 am by DJ Omnimaga
At least it was not directly on TI-Planet or another calc site O.O

Back in May 2005, after switching to Invisionfree, Omnimaga had the following Google ad O.O

"Probably nsfw": ShowHide

Unicorn

That is quite scary. OO

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 15, 2015, 04:22:31 am
At least it was not directly on TI-Planet or another calc site O.O

Back in May 2005, after switching to Invisionfree, Omnimaga had the following Google ad O.O

"Probably nsfw": ShowHide

Ads ar generally a bad idea, in my opinion.



??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Streetwalrus

I think InvisionFree is a forum hosting service and that they put the ads themselves, not DJ. The calc community has never used ads afaik.

Snektron

Yeah, also it can be handy for these kind of situations :P
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...


c4ooo

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on August 15, 2015, 03:29:18 am
Well, almost every car accident video on Youtube only features accidents from Russia and I often heard on the web that roads in Russia are some of the most dangerous in the world. I'M unsure if this is accurate, but I found it strange that the vast majority of accident footage was from there. >.< Maybe laws are just more lax about speeding and certain moves that are normally illegal elsewhere?

EDIT: The other possibility is that Russia requires dashboard cams in vehicles and other countries don't necessarily do? Some site also talks about insurance fraud attempts being rampant (eg via staged car accidents).

You can't believe everything you hear. :P The roads however are shloopy(/non existent) especially in Siberia and east of the urals in general. The laws themselves are practically the same Though .And no, dashboard cams are not required. The reason many people have them is to prevent being framed by corrupt officials/court cases in general.
Edit: shloopy lol who though of that? XD

c4ooo

Here's one:

Apparently glitchy ios thinks that the Apple.com's icon is a walrus :P

DJ Omnimaga

Lol nice one XD. That said, I had this happen several times in Opera since version 12.x (even recent versions got issues): In my case, the img.ourl.ca icon shows SoundCloud icon.

Snektron

My phone thinks 4chans icon ia nu.nl's (a dutch news site)
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...


princetonlion.tibd


Quote from: c4ooo on August 18, 2015, 12:09:22 am
Here's one:

Apparently glitchy ios thinks that the Apple.com's icon is a walrus :P

How did you do that? Using CW too much? :P
But then again, all I use safari for is xkcd :P So I don't think I can reproduce that
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

c4ooo

It's some sort of of glitch that happens when you try to creat a bookmark.. I think.

princetonlion.tibd

This is my safari list:

Do you mean something  like that?
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Powered by EzPortal