The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aeTIos, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

CKH4

I actually had the rare experience of borrowing someone's old Nokia brick like phone before I got my phone. It looked like it had been lightly used in terms of Nokia but it looked like it would rise up after a nuclear explosion and claim its dominance.

princetonlion.tibd

Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

DJ Omnimaga

How? :O

But I can understand I guess due to those phones being quite old by now.

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 24, 2015, 09:30:23 am
Do they shoot lasers out of their eyes as attack move?
Nope they just hit buildings with their tusks and front flippers, like zerglings I guess. A zerg rush normally involves sending zerglings to the opponent's main base under 3 minutes into the game, before building any worker or anything else. :P

Snektron

I'm now imagining a giant godzilla like walrii destroying a city :P

alexgt

Whoa I looked it up and O.O that is a legend.

brentmaas

I was casually rereading the nullcharacterthread (http://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=169.30) for fun when I uncovered that it had broken the matrix.
Spoiler: ShowHide

Also saved you guys some work on the explanation:
Lel I glitched Omni

DarkestEx

May 25, 2015, 11:16:00 pm #502 Last Edit: May 25, 2015, 11:22:55 pm by DarkestEx
Juju posted this:
...slightly modified (copy link from below in address bar and launch): ShowHide
data:text/html;base64,PGh0bWw+PGhlYWQ+PHRpdGxlPkltYWdlPC90aXRsZT48L2hlYWQ+PGJvZHk+PGltZyBzcmM9aHR0cDovL2ltZy5jb2Rld2Fsci51cy9IdXNzaWVzY3JpYmJsZV8yLmdpZj48L2JvZHk+PC9odG1sPg==

Snektron

Seems a small amount of data for 2 images O.O

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Nah, it's a GiF. the second frame is optimized to not having to redraw all but only the changing parts.

Snektron

alexgt

Quote from: brentmaas on May 25, 2015, 11:02:09 pm
I was casually rereading the nullcharacterthread (http://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=169.30) for fun when I uncovered that it had broken the matrix.

Also saved you guys some work on the explanation:

Lol, that is awesome :P

DarkestEx

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on May 26, 2015, 12:51:13 pm
Seems a small amount of data for 2 images O.O

I cheated. The image is not inside of the data. It's on an external server, but the base64 code is generating an HTML page in your browser.

DarkestEx

I found the original song that belongs to your Party hard flash video with a drunk Streetwalrus ;)

Apparently you found a better version of the song. Also the video is just crazy!

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

May 27, 2015, 10:18:01 am #509 Last Edit: May 27, 2015, 10:33:14 am by Duke "Tape" Eiyeron
Quote from: DarkestEx on May 27, 2015, 09:58:12 am
I found the original song that belongs to your Party hard flash video with a drunk Streetwalrus ;)

Apparently you found a better version of the song. Also the video is just crazy!

Please, we know about this song, and specially how it's used in a shock site. ♪You spin me right round baby right round

EDIT :