July 14, 2020, 11:56:41 am

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

WARNING: DO NOT UPGRADE your TI-83 Premium CE or TI-84 Plus CE to OS 5.5.1 and higher. It removes all compatibility with most games and removes ASM/C programming! DOWNGRADING IS IMPOSSIBLE. BE WARNED! Likewise, do NOT update your TI-Nspire CX past OS 4.5.0, else using Ndless and ASM/C programs will be impossible.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aeTIos, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

CKH4

That is ridiculous. I feel like I'd be able to do it the third try and not record it but then try hundreds of times to recreate it. What game was that though, gta5?

DJ Omnimaga

GTA5, yes. Also I bet it would be possible IRL if someone was skydiving, but no one would ever try because of the nearly null chances of surviving, let alone succeeding. :P

Snektron

There was a guy a while back who skydived though an arched rock. The hole was a litle bigger though
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

CKH4

The hole was a lot bigger but it was still incredibly impressive because it required high levels of skill. I wish that there was better footage of it.

princetonlion.tibd

I feel like I should try to do that in War Thunder now :P

Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

DJ Omnimaga

Is there a TAS mode in the game? Some new games have mods or built-in speedrunning tools. If that's the case with GTA5, then it's possible that this skydiving stunt was achieved frame by frame or at 1 fps

alexgt

If so that must have been horrible having to sit through all those frames O.O

princetonlion.tibd

I can't imagine the pain of doing that...
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

^ And the pain of being so close and then smashing your head through 8 feet of pure steel (gladly in a game :P)

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: alexgt on July 06, 2015, 04:11:53 pm
If so that must have been horrible having to sit through all those frames O.O
It is an hobby for many people, though. There are communities centered around TASing, especially retro gaming.

alexgt

Yeah, I know but it must be awful for it to fail unless you were TASing where you probably wouldn't but I don't know a whole lot about that :P

Unicorn

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

CKH4

So I saw this and thought it was good. It's a little political but whatever: http://imgur.com/gallery/An3tRIR