The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny (and awesome) picture thread

Started by aeTIos, November 21, 2014, 12:45:39 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Lol actually I used console browsers before, mostly on my Wii U, PS3, PS4 and PS Vita. I did use the PSP and 3DS ones too but they were so slow to connect to anything that they were unuseable. As for PS3/Vita, there are lots of connection errors due to low RAM. PS4 is fine, but I only use it when I don't feel like leaving my couch and don't have my phone with me.

I also remember one TIMGUL user browsed the site from his PS3. I guess they have their use if the user wanted a console but can't afford a PC.

WholeWheatBagels

February 09, 2017, 07:39:05 pm #1052 Last Edit: February 09, 2017, 07:42:24 pm by WholeWheatBagels
Something isn't quite right here...
Living in another world to you.

Also in case you were wondering Frankie did go to Hollywood

DJ Omnimaga

I had this happen once on another site. But on gmail? Lol

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

DJ Omnimaga

I swear I saw that bottle before... this looks scary and a bit Terminator-ish :P

JWinslow23

I had a go at making my own version of a MAD Fold-In. For the unfamiliar, here is an example from MAD Magazine:

As you can see, there is an image and some text, and when two points are folded together, it creates a new picture and text, usually the punchline to a topical joke.

I tried my hand at one regarding the current travel ban situation (in a spoiler, to not offend people who disagree).
Spoiler: ShowHide

And when folded:

DJ Omnimaga

Haha those are amazing, also nice job on yours. I swear I saw one of those in the past but it was a long time ago. It might have been a birthday card.

Also this is totally legit below: Apparently time traveling is possible now O.O

Juju

Yeah, I noticed that too. My guess is LGR actually uploaded it a week ago, some people had time to comment, then made it private or unlisted. As he brought it back in public, the published date was reset. I have a few videos on my channel who were uploaded up to a year before it says they were, myself.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Sorunome

Quote from: Juju on February 14, 2017, 08:51:12 am
Yeah, I noticed that too. My guess is LGR actually uploaded it a week ago, some people had time to comment, then made it private or unlisted. As he brought it back in public, the published date was reset. I have a few videos on my channel who were uploaded up to a year before it says they were, myself.
IIRC that wouldn't reset the publish date, however, uploading as unlisted, giving the link out to a few people, and THEN making it public would
This is a signature.
And now......give me an internet!

To be or not to be.........is that even a question? Who gets to decide this anyways?

JWinslow23

Here is a less politically-charged one, but this is still political, so be warned before looking:

And when folded:

That's the best likeness of Trump I can draw.

On the non-political side, here's a topical news story in the form of a Fold-In (the story is about Apple's new unscripted series Planet of the Apps):

And when folded:

p2

wow that one is really cool :D I like it!  :thumbsup:
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah I agree. I like how you come up with those ideas, especially the text

xMarminq_

I don't associate with associations