The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Oh right, I guess it's good to at least know how the processor works and stuff. :P

alexgt

My friend signed up on friday and no one cleared him for a member did he sign up right? NOt saying anything I am just wondering :)

DJ Omnimaga

May 17, 2015, 11:26:17 pm #347 Last Edit: May 17, 2015, 11:28:15 pm by DJ Omnimaga
Erm normally he should have been approved automatically. What is his account username? You might also need to PM me his e-mail address. It's possible that he uses a suspicious IP address and e-mail and that the anti-spam caught it.

EDIT: I see an account called deus_ex in the list with an e-mail that seems somewhat legit (although spambots used to use e-mails that looked even more legit). I'll set the account so the user can click an activation link via his e-mail in case.

alexgt

Ohh sorry I thought I already posted NVM he signed up on the 15th but it said it was on the 14th here so I was confused. I think he is @Josefa91B I will ask him. I would not me surprised if the spambot did pick him up since he is a spamy person but I am pretty sure he won't (he read the forum rules when he signed up and that is irregular soo...).

Thanks for the help :P

DJ Omnimaga

Ah then it seems his account is approved. He probably just needs to login and post. And yeah as long as it doesn't get too spammy or trollish I am good. :P

alexgt

CVSoft

Hello, most of you know me from Omnimaga, Cemetech, and TI-Planet as CVSoft (duh) or notipa. I do TI-BASIC with the non-Flash calculators and 68k (so basically, the ones nobody use anymore), and have started dabbling in TI-82 and TI-83 assembly. I've been doing TI-BASIC since about 2005, so wow 10 years now, with the TI-85 and began TI-83 development in 2007. I've been a ticalc member for at least an eternity and a half, and joined Omnimaga some time in 2012. I was never particularly active there, and Cemetech won over my activity levels starting in mid-2013. Since then, I've been largely on-and-off with my programming, with college and other hobbies such as amateur radio and Unreal Tournament 2004 sapping away at time I could be spending doing things like working on the long-promised CBLM v1.6. As of lately, I've been getting a bunch of interesting (early production) non-Flash calculators and documenting the ROMs and hardware; my calculator collection has nearly tripled in size as a result of this. I've also been resuming some old projects of mine such as BASIChat2 and the non-Doors CS version BASIChat3, along with linking the TI-83 and TI-CBL series to Global Calcnet.

Unicorn

Welcome SoftCV! Oh, I thought nopia was someone else. hmm...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Snektron

Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Ahoy aboard, CVSoft, don't mind the spam, nor the snakes. But please don't hesitate to take a bite off the Unicorn, they can't die from being nom'd and heals instantly. it's like infinite delicious meat. :D

alexgt

^ ?!?!?!? Welcome to the forums CVSoft :)

DJ Omnimaga

May 22, 2015, 02:49:47 am #356 Last Edit: May 22, 2015, 02:51:27 am by DJ Omnimaga
Heya CVSoft nice to see you here :walrii: . I can't wait to see what you have in store. I know you have been into TI-81/82 ROM/hardware a lot lately. Although those platforms are outdated sometimes they can still be fun to mess around with. I myself made an RPG on the 81 back in late 2008 and it had ASCII art graphics and animations.
Quote from: Unicorn on May 21, 2015, 08:37:19 am
Welcome SoftCV! Oh, I thought nopia was someone else. hmm...
Yeah same lol. I think I spent like 5 months on Omni thinking they were two different persons. XD

However, his nickname is notipa, not nopia :P

princetonlion.tibd

Welcome CV :D

I thought they were different on the Cemetech MC server long ago :P
(CV: It was me who raided the hermit town btw, when we dueled and I ran inside. I have no idea where the stuff is now, that was ages ago)
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Unicorn

Ummm I don't taste thaaaaat good. I mean rainbowyness and stuff sooooo.

Oops, notipia lol.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

gameblabla

May 31, 2015, 03:27:47 pm #359 Last Edit: May 31, 2015, 03:31:06 pm by gameblabla
Hello, i'm gameblabla and you may have heard of me.
I spend most of my times making homebrew games for old and exotic platforms.
I got a Ti Nspire when i was still at school and made my first game for it, Cass' Gueule.
Nowadays, i mostly make ports and don't do a lot of original projects.
And i hate C++.
Classes look ugly and i think ANSI C is better, portable and easier to understand in everyway.
That is all