Alternatively, join us on Discord.

New member introductions: Say hello here!

Started by DJ Omnimaga, November 20, 2014, 02:27:09 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Streetwalrus

Yes, that's because it doesn't use asm tricks that it's this slow. :P

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Hello everyone, your favorite LobsternDwarf is here!  I've been programming TI or Casio calcs for years already and joins Omnimaga in 2011.

I have a small calculator.collection, from the Graph35+ tweaked into a fx-9860 to an Nspire CX CAS (don't forget my 84 nor my Casio CG-20).

I enjoy making projects I mostly won't finish but some of them will have at least big progress.planned once I get to them.

Hope I'll get along with the people I already know here or the new members I don't know!

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Welcome aboard Eiyeron. :) Also I don't think getting familiar with the members here will be a problem in short terms considering only some Omnimaga members are even aware about this site. :P

Juju

We're 8 so far on the site, pretty sure you know them all :P
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Juju on November 25, 2014, 05:16:13 pm
We're 8 so far on the site, pretty sure you know them all :P
Don't you mean 9 with him? :P (unless you excluded Hayleia for having 0 posts <_<)

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Bad Juju, you have to count the ghosts too!

Streetwalrus

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

There are already ghosts even though the site is brand new... :P We must have set a sort of record by now! :p

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Eiyeron on November 26, 2014, 03:38:50 pm
There are already ghosts even though the site is brand new... :P We must have set a sort of record by now! :p

Brand new and not even open to public yet :P

Also we have three times more posts in 2 weeks than TI-84-plus.com got in almost 2 years *.*

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Ah, you made fun of me as I was mostly not posting on Omnimaga, I got back on my previous posting rate! :p

DJ Omnimaga

Lol I wasn't making fun of you, just joking around. :P

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

SOrry, I forgot the word when typing, so I used that verb. No problem though.

Scipi

Oh, I just love introductions. :P

Hey everyone, I'm Scipi (some of the older members might still remember me as HOMER-16). I've tried and failed to learn calc programming numberous times, however I am a quite competent C++ and Java programmer. Most of my projects are computer games, and maybe some Arduino stuff soon. :3