The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

CodeWalrus to reopen its doors

Started by Juju, March 04, 2015, 03:43:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Aah ok, I thought it was more Spring and to a lesser extent Summer since that was when in previous years you usually disappeared.

TIfanx1999

Yea, I guess I have had a couple lulls of activity in spring in the past (for whatever reason). Summer is usually when vacations happen. :D

DJ Omnimaga

March 07, 2015, 05:20:31 am #47 Last Edit: March 07, 2015, 05:23:33 am by DJ Omnimaga
Normally for me it's holidays and easter that should be the most hectic, but various variables results into this not always being the case. This January, for example, I was pretty much at the mercy of mother nature on most work shifts (snow + ice salt and sand causes quite a mess so you spend half of the week mopping the floor on top of your already high workload), so when I arrived back home I often crashed into bed right away, completely exhausted, and during Summer, there is often much more work to do besides our usual tasks as a result of vacations (I work at a supermarket and we are required by law to take back empty beer and soda bottles/cans, but when weather is hot and sunny we get about 6 times more of them than usual, and they're often dirty. I even found dead c***roaches in a 24 pack of empty beer  bottles once O.O). On the other hand, my vacations often fall during Summer, so I miss most of that.