Alternatively, join us on Discord.

+-Recent Topics

How many posts have you made on every calculator forums combined?

Started by DJ Omnimaga, February 26, 2015, 06:28:17 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

I think this might have been because at one point you got less active on other forums, then earlier this month you kinda vanished for a while. As for my daily post rate I hit 20 once on Omni, but the counter is now messed up because of the importing of 2005-07 posts and my join date being set to August 25th 2008. I think it's more like 15-19 now.

princetonlion.tibd

I think my "record" posts per day was around 6-7 on Omni when I was very active.
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

DJ Omnimaga

I still remember that. I think that was around when there were close to 300 in a day in total once :P (which was kinda a feat with the spam section in read-only mode).

My single day individual record is probably a bit over 100, but Netham45 once had over 300

princetonlion.tibd

I try not to spam or be irrelevant too much

And I pretty much check which topics have been posted in, read the post, and comment :P
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: princetonlion.tibd on March 31, 2015, 04:24:02 pm
I try not to spam or be irrelevant too much

And I pretty much check which topics have been posted in, read the post, and comment :P
Back then, on the other hand... :P But you improved quite a bit in a few months, which is good. :)

princetonlion.tibd

(looks at Cemetech posts)
Yep

At least I won't be banned (hopefully) anymore

alexgt

This is my one hundred and second post on code walrus YAY I got over 100!

Ivoah

princetonlion.tibd

I feel so inactive now... :P

I'll try and be more active when school ends :)

DJ Omnimaga

Maybe less chess and more calc stuff (learning more about BASIC maybe?) :P

Ivoah

DJ Omnimaga

I had the feeling you had less in total, but that might have been due to you being much less active last Fall Winter. I am now past 80K total, but I am curious about much much more I need to beat yAronet's top posters. :P

Hayleia

3365 on Omnimaga, 1863 on TI Planet, 406 on Espace TI, 263 on Cemetech, 91 here (not counting that one).
5988 in total if I didn't make any mistake (yes I used a calculator, but that doesn't prevent me from doing mistakes :P).

Araidia

Also Known as: Soul | Enguard