The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Hayleia and Matrefeytontias joins the Elite Coder group

Started by DJ Omnimaga, February 14, 2015, 05:03:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: pimathbrainiac on February 17, 2015, 01:47:08 am
also robotics season is almost done. hope to get back to it soon!
In even more off-topic response to the off-topic note, will March's Project Periodical include February projects? (assuming that PP is still a thing) Also although Robotics is almost done, what happens if you make the finals? I once checked the website and it seemed like there were finals/playoffs as far as June.  O.O

*cough*nReuben+nManaForce*cough*

pimathbrainiac

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 17, 2015, 01:54:26 am
Quote from: pimathbrainiac on February 17, 2015, 01:47:08 am
also robotics season is almost done. hope to get back to it soon!
In even more off-topic response to the off-topic note, will March's Project Periodical include February projects? (assuming that PP is still a thing) Also although Robotics is almost done, what happens if you make the finals? I once checked the website and it seemed like there were finals/playoffs as far as June.  O.O

*cough*nReuben+nManaForce*cough*

Maybe or maybe not. I have yet to decide. What I meant is the build season is done. we have a competition later, and if we win, we go on to worlds in April.

nReuben will return
Well, I'm bach here too!

DJ Omnimaga

Oh ok. For PP I was wondering since if both months are merged into one, this would result into both months' programs competing against each others if you ever decide to make PP a playoff-style contest, resulting into unfair advantage for programs of other months. As for robotics will you have to do a brand new robot if you ever make the competitions?

the game