We're on Discord! Please join our server now if you don't want to miss anything! (More info) | Join the UCC4 contest! (More info)

* WalrusIRC & Discord main room

If you have a forum account, have more than 4 posts and are not part of a restricted usergroup, then you can chat in our main Discord server room directly from here and continue using the forums at the same time. Or you can join our server directly and access many more discussion rooms!

Author Topic: Become an indie developer on the PSN (Sony Playstation)  (Read 1801 times)

Offline gameblabla

• Super User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +15/-7
  • TI-nspire porter
Re: Become an indie developer on the PSN (Sony Playstation)
« on: September 17, 2018, 09:38:29 pm »
f***ing hell, it's worse than i expected. Sony is already running out of cartridges for 2018 according to Limited Run games.Which is why they had to limit Salt & Sanctuary to only 1800 units... However, they made no such announcement for the PS3.
An opportunity perhaps ?
In any case, i can turn to Hong kong (e.g eastasiasoft) should it stop by March 2019.(I feel like i won't have enough time for making a decent game by then)
I'll ask them some questions asap.

Also as far the 3DS was concerned, you're right. It seems they only accept the CIA format.

In fact with a CFW, it's possible to export a Unity game through the 3DS export module and run it.
http://nintendo-ds.logic-sunrise.com/dossiers-et-tutoriaux-1005917-3ds-faire-un-jeu-3ds-avec-unity.html

(It also turns out that Unity can run on the old 3DS, just with severe limitations)
« Last Edit: September 17, 2018, 10:02:49 pm by gameblabla »
  • Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, TI-89

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games