We're on Discord! Please join our server now if you don't want to miss anything! (More info) | Join the UCC4 contest! (More info)

* WalrusIRC & Discord main room

If you have a forum account, have more than 4 posts and are not part of a restricted usergroup, then you can chat in our main Discord server room directly from here and continue using the forums at the same time. Or you can join our server directly and access many more discussion rooms!

Author Topic: Become an indie developer on the PSN (Sony Playstation)  (Read 997 times)

Offline gameblabla

• Super User
  • Post Rating Ratio: +15/-7
  • TI-nspire porter
Re: Become an indie developer on the PSN (Sony Playstation)
« on: September 15, 2018, 03:24:38 am »
Ah i see, so it wasn't that hard... But i still don't think that Sony will be as kind as Nintendo.

Does Nintendo require you to be at least a Sole Trader ? Because Sony does. (Thankfully that's the case for me at least)
I'll probably wait until i make some more progress but it looks like it's not as scary as it sounds.

Btw, i did look at whenever Nintendo was accepting new developers/publishers for the Wii U on physical discs:
They do not since 2016. (Confirmed by Limited Run themselves...)

I do not know if that's the case for the 3DS though but if you can't develop for that thing without an official devkit then yeah,it sucks.

(I don't think they would accept homebrew format for games anyway, .3dsx ? Doesn't hurt to try i suppose)

In any case, i'll make more progress on the game then i'll submit a document at least i hope end of this month.Let's cross fingers !

• Calculators owned: TI Nspire CX, TI-89

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games