We're on Discord! Please join our server now if you don't want to miss anything! (More info) | Join the UCC4 contest! (More info)

* WalrusIRC & Discord main room

If you have a forum account, have more than 4 posts and are not part of a restricted usergroup, then you can chat in our main Discord server room directly from here and continue using the forums at the same time. Or you can join our server directly and access many more discussion rooms!

Author Topic: Soap Panic NES - English translation  (Read 849 times)

Offline JWinslow23

• Should my fans be called "Elephants", "Cookie Clickers", or "Descenders"?
  • Super User
  • CW 4x3 challenge - 2nd place
  • Post Rating Ratio: +14/-1
  • 99.999...% of mathematicians agree, tau > pi.
    • @UCu_9qD95nADzc-W6RN-3Z8A
    • 113/11328
Soap Panic NES - English translation
« on: June 29, 2018, 03:11:45 am »
I figured I should put this here, because it might be lost if I don't.

This is a full English translation of the NES game Soap Panic. (Basically, it's the Japanese version of Bubble Bath Babes. Google it if you don't know what it is...but in Incognito Mode, of course.) As I cannot legally provide a download for the ROM, attached is the .ips file, which you can patch to "Soap Panic (Hacker) [f1].nes" (make sure it's the one that doesn't have half of its graphics data missing!).

Because I know you don't want to have to play the whole game to see the...*ahem* "rewards"...an Imgur album with each of the changed screen is right here. (Warning: NSFW.) In the cases where there is text on the bottom of the screen, they only show up on PAL or Dendy systems, because they are cut off by NTSC systems.

I simply modified the graphics (and optimized the data) of each "reward" screen. Credit goes to a user on r/translator/ for the actual translation.

• Calculators owned: TI-84+, TI-84+ CSE, TI-84+ CE

You can also use the following HTML or bulletin board code to share it on your page or forum signature!

Also do not forget to check our affiliates below.
Planet Casio TI-Planet Calc.news BroniesQC BosaikNet Velocity Games