The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Super Marm World (An Oiram Pack Collection)

Started by xMarminq_, May 06, 2017, 03:00:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xMarminq_

Haha. I'll try to get this pack done by the end of the week  ;) :D
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

xMarminq_

News: Still working on it (~60% at the time of this post). Also considering the Marm Galaxy post a while back, maybe a Mario Odyssey themed pack, maybe porting all the SMB3 levels over.  :D

Sorry the pack is taking soooooooooo long!!

-xMarminq_

xMarminq_

November 26, 2017, 04:12:42 am #78 Last Edit: November 26, 2017, 04:20:15 am by xMarminq_
Here is the first part of Super Marm Odyssey, complete with the firs scene and Cap Kingdom. Enjoy it while I get Super Marm World finished. :thumbsup:

File didn't load in editor now, hope it works...

EDIT: They work, but getting past level 2 isn't working, can't open in the editor... halp
@MateoConLechuga

xMarminq_

xMarminq_

Super Marm World 6 to be released TOMORROW! Happy New Year everyone!  :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

critor

critor

And by the way, I thought something was missing to Super Marm Odyssey level 1 :P

critor

February 11, 2018, 06:16:01 pm #83 Last Edit: February 11, 2018, 06:19:42 pm by critor
Although you apparently designed level 1 to forbid it, it seems it's still possible to reach kidnapped Princess Peach directly at level 1 according to one of your many fans :

No need to complete the other levels then. ;)

Source : https://tiplanet.org/forum/viewtopic.php?p=226735#p226741

xMarminq_

Shoot.  :D

I have been focusing more on school n' stuff as of lately and would love to get back to doing more packs maybe in the next month or two.