The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by DJ Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

I think more that some wouldn't survive :P

Also scoring 99-0 without savestates nor slowdowns is not very hard in this game. :P

Snektron

February 27, 2015, 04:54:55 pm #31 Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 04:57:18 pm by Cumred_Snektron

Dat name
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

DJ Omnimaga

unknownloner

I havent caught up with the thread to see if this has been posted but,

/)

DJ Omnimaga

Lol, sometimes we see weird stuff in sci-fi or high-technology TV shows and movies. This reminds me there was a movie where we saw a TI-92 calculator used as something else. Anybody remembers which one it was?

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 02, 2015, 06:42:10 am
Lol, sometimes we see weird stuff in sci-fi or high-technology TV shows and movies. This reminds me there was a movie where we saw a TI-92 calculator used as something else. Anybody remembers which one it was?

What do you mean by "used as something else"? Are we already using our calcs for everything but calculating?

Snektron

Well maybe they're so bad people use them as tennis rackets or something?

aeTIos

ceci n'est pas une signature

Snektron

I like how they nail today's music (of this genre) :P

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Eiyeron on March 02, 2015, 07:25:50 am
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on March 02, 2015, 06:42:10 am

What do you mean by "used as something else"? Are we already using our calcs for everything but calculating?
I mean stuff that the calc wouldn't even be close to able to do. For example, if in a sci-fi movie from the 80's someone would have used an HP 48 SX as a laser gun. Sometimes, back in the days, they just grabbed anything that looks like an electronic device then added extra special effects.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Oh lol I just imagined the Doctor using a TI is a sonic screwdriver, this should be doable with some Axe and a bit of Asm! :p

Snektron

if it was made by TI:
bcall(_Screw)
*hammer pops out of calculator*

DJ Omnimaga

Poor princess at the end x.x

And for those who thought Sonic was faster than Mario :trollface:

EDIT Another

DJ Omnimaga

This video is related to the NHL Stanley Cup SNES video I posted the other day. It's a review of the game, but warning: foul language!