Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by DJ Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Lol @Juju . I never actually tried to pronounce it myself. Must be hard, especially considering how hard it is to spell properly. Now imagine if your native language is Japanese >.<

Also, talking about Japan, back then I think someone at Taito video game company did some illicit substances O.O

Also ROLF @c4ooo XD . Lots of Sabaton memes lately.

c4ooo

Juju

@DJ Omnimaga WTF seriously

Also, can't wait for Sonic Mania.

Yeah, the Sonic Mania Collector Edition ad is pretty much a parody of a parody of infomercials.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

This is why you don't leak your home address on the Internet, even on Facebook:

That s*** is wild O.O (I think I posted a vid like this before, but it mostly featured different Youtube people)

p2

O.o at least they're nice enough to make up stories like "threatening someone with a knive" and stuff... If they'd tell the cop someone was bulding a bomb they would immideateli kick down the doors instead of knocking... (as it's happening a lot lately thanks to our religious friends)

Not that I would do something like this... But wouldn't it be much more fun to swat a sex livecam instead of a letsPlayer? Some naked dudes + swat team sounds like a much more fun combination to begin with insted of just some youtuber explaining stuff to the cops...

*and nope I don't support something like this, especially not in america, as some people might really get hurt ...
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

DJ Omnimaga

YEah I personally would be scared if someone did such prank to me. I don't know if swat teams are as rough in Canada but if it was the local police and someone said I was making a bomb they would probably be tempted to shoot at any moment since cops over here aren't used to such situations. And lol year. Anyway it's a bad move to disturb the police like that anyway.

Also this raccoon sweeping the floor is one of the cutest thing in the world

p2

it's actually better at cleaning than me <_< Ouch...
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

DJ Omnimaga

Currently I'm watching the latest AVGN episode (142) about Berestein Bears

Juju

October 19, 2016, 02:28:47 am #548 Last Edit: October 19, 2016, 02:32:32 am by Juju
Just by looking at the title, I knew he was to talk about the Mandela Effect, but man, he did such a great episode about it. 10/10 it was Berenstein.

EDIT: I like how he keeps changing the title haha

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

DJ Omnimaga

What were they thinking? O.O

Basically it's a car for kids. But here's the problem:
-Why buy a car this expensive when you can instead buy a golf kart or a go kart and still get the same performance?
-The ride seems extremely rough, with the shaking and all. That must hurt when going fast on poorly maintained roads.
-Even if the car goes under 50 km/h, if your kid gets too excited and/or the parents aren't using common sense, then it's a safety hazard. I guess if it has a remote control thing or a place to fit an adult behind the kid driver then that can be a safeguard, though, which a kart would lack.

Also @Juju unless he has enough free time, I bet he has a script that does it for him lol. EDIT: It doesn't change on refresh, though.

Juju

Yeah, it's nice for learning to drive, but I doubt this would be allowed outside closed circuits. I see the features like parental controls and break the parent can use behind the kid.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on October 23, 2016, 06:02:31 am
Also @Juju unless he has enough free time, I bet he has a script that does it for him lol. EDIT: It doesn't change on refresh, though.
Pretty sure it's James who have too much free time.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

DJ Omnimaga

October 27, 2016, 05:39:11 am #551 Last Edit: October 27, 2016, 05:54:40 am by DJ Omnimaga
Only in America :P

p2

love the third one and especilly the last one! :love: finally omsone that knows what guns are ment for :D guns are musical instruments, not weapons :3

p2