Alternatively, join us on Discord.

Funny/awesome Youtube videos

Started by DJ Omnimaga, January 30, 2015, 04:44:28 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

This looks cool :O

Don't try this at home, though <_<

Dudeman313

That is pretty cool! 8ut dangerous. Now I wonder what might happen if it was a Ninjago thingy instead.
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

DJ Omnimaga

February 26, 2016, 11:47:51 pm #377 Last Edit: February 27, 2016, 06:18:55 am by DJ Omnimaga
Yeah I would rather stay away from mercury lol, in case I accidentally spill it everywhere or on myself.

Also how to tame a wild animal:

EDIT: Also, for those who like AVGN, this is a clip from when he finally finds a LJN game that doesn't suck

Warning: language: https://youtube.com/watch?v=056716eHepk

Dudeman313

February 27, 2016, 06:14:58 am #378 Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 02:26:54 am by Dudeman313
That was funny! :D
I love Studio C:
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=gFqOumnsBI8&itct=CCcQpDAYASITCPGD5faBl8sCFczYfgod9XQJNlIQQ293Ym95cyBTdHVkaW8gQw%3D%3D&hl=en&gl=US&client=mv-google

EDIT:
And here's to show just how smart we Yoruba children are ;) :

I wonder why the Youtube thing keeps saying "
"....
Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

DJ Omnimaga

March 07, 2016, 04:54:50 am #379 Last Edit: March 07, 2016, 04:56:21 am by DJ Omnimaga
This was in a big toy store in Quebec City in 2011 (anyone remember that robot movie?)

I don't remember if the robot still exists. I should check out with @Juju at some point (I never went to that store myself).

Juju

Ah yeah, I remember that, it was still there as not long ago. I didn't really checked last time I went.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

alexgt

DJ Omnimaga

March 10, 2016, 08:30:55 am #382 Last Edit: March 10, 2016, 08:32:33 am by DJ Omnimaga
Quote from: Juju on March 07, 2016, 01:12:13 pm
Ah yeah, I remember that, it was still there as not long ago. I didn't really checked last time I went.
Do you know if the store has anything worthy to check out as an adult? In New York City they used to have a massive toy store called FAO Schwarz that even adults enjoyed visiting and Benjo in Quebec CIty is inspired from it, although much smaller, so I was wondering. That robot alone would be worth it, though. :P

Juju

Ponies? No really, they probably still have a big choice of board games and RC stuff.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

DJ Omnimaga

RC as in RC Planes, drones and stuff?

DJ Omnimaga

Fart-proof pants:

Watch until the end.

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

DJ Omnimaga

Haha I saw that the other day. It reminds me Martin Brodeur goal. :D

Also this is cool :D

The sound scared me at first, though O.O

DJ Omnimaga

Darn, imagine if someone was attached to a giant drone and spinned like this, he would sure throw up O.O

Also this reminds me of another video where a drone was sent flying across the concourses of a NFL stadium. It was cool :)