November 19, 2019, 11:18:52 am

News:

Juju thinks he's so clever by putting funny stuff here


The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

The ultimate solution [NSFW]

Started by gameblabla, July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

gameblabla

July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am Last Edit: September 13, 2017, 05:22:14 pm by xlibman
This is it, i found it, the ultimate picture !

It's a picture and it's so great, it can turn any straight man into a gay one.
Unfortunately, it's pr0nographic in nature so i can't show it on cw.

It represents 3 young men from some anime having fun together but it needs to be seen to be believed.
Words cannot describe how good it is.

Here it is, tell me what do you think of it (it's pr0n, for real NSFW) :
NSFW: ShowHide

[spoiler=But are you really sure]
[pr0n]https://gameblabla.nl/norp/pict.jpg[/pr0n]

[/spoiler]

Streetwalrus

I've seen the picture. It's amazing. I feel changed.

kotu

Quote from: gameblabla on July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am
It represents 3 young men from some anime having fun together but it needs to be seen to be believed.
Words cannot describe how good it is.

If you're a gay man, that is

Like @gameblabla
SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: gameblabla on July 14, 2017, 10:22:05 am
This is it, i found it, the ultimate picture !

It's a picture and it's so great, it can turn any straight man into a gay one.
Unfortunately, it's pr0nographic in nature so i can't show it on cw.

It represents 3 young men from some anime having fun together but it needs to be seen to be believed.
Words cannot describe how good it is.

If anyone wants to take a look, i can mail it to you.
Or maybe not, because @Streetwalrus will see that very post and not allow it in the first place  :blah:
gimme lol. But I know a song that can do that but the effects only last 5 minutes. It's called You Think Like a Man, by Divine (1984)

kotu

SUBSCRIBE TO THE FUTURERAVE.UK MAILING LIST
http://futurerave.uk

Streetwalrus

Quote from: xlibman on July 14, 2017, 11:36:21 am
It's called You Think Like a Man, by Divine (1984)

Did you mix them up on purpose ? :P

_iPhoenix_

Quote from: WALRIIRC
gameblabla   _iPhoenix_, see your pms   5:13:01 PM
gameblabla   enjoy   5:13:06 PM
_iPhoenix_   I DID   5:13:08 PM
_iPhoenix_   OH GOD GET THE SOAP, KNIVES, AND BAZOOKA     5:13:20
gameblabla   so? are you gay now? :P   5:13:22 PM
_iPhoenix_   I'M GETTING MY CHAINSAW ONE SECOND   5:13:23 PM
gameblabla   NOOOOO   5:13:32 PM
gameblabla   p4nix, want to see it ? :P   5:13:56 PM
_iPhoenix_   OOPS IT'S OUT OF GAS, BETTER GO TO THE GAS STATION WITH MY OXYACETYLENE TORCH
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

gameblabla

@c4ooo told me it was stunning, @Juju did not enjoy it (sadly) and @xlibman told me it was "good".

4 people out of 5 enjoyed the picture so far.
Considering the subject, it is indeed the ULTIMATE LIFE FORM PICTURE !

gameblabla

I hope juju won't mind, i have decided to post the picture in my first post.
Let me know what do you think of this !

matrefeytontias

Instructions unclear, still 100% straight, abort mission
My TI games (some got their own article on non-calc websites !) : http://www.ticalc.org/archives/files/authors/112/11202.html

My moozik (100% free metal) : http://www.soundcloud.com/matrefeytontias

c4ooo


_iPhoenix_

Quote from: matrefeytontias on July 20, 2017, 12:11:23 pm
Instructions unclear, still 100% straight, abort mission


Agreed.

Quote from: c4ooo on July 20, 2017, 01:34:08 pm
Lovely CW is now a pr0n site


Agreed.
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: gameblabla on July 17, 2017, 05:06:23 pm
I hope juju won't mind, i have decided to post the picture in my first post.
Let me know what do you think of this !
No. <.<

gameblabla

OK, fine guys,
YOU WIN
The picture has been replaced with cats

YOU GUYS ARE JEALOUS BECAUSE YOU CANNOT THE HANDLE
THE TRUTH !
IT'S A FACT !



DJ Omnimaga

And no pics of walruses? D: (non-rule-34'd, that is :P)

Powered by EzPortal