The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

How to use WalrusIRC

Started by Alvajoy123, May 11, 2017, 10:35:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Oh wait my bad, I misread /ponies as /walrii

c4ooo

Doing /ponies multiple times is kinda glitched :(

p2

yeah the /ponies script is only set to follow the cursor, but they don't apply any colission among each other which means they can cover each other like that... :/
We definitely have to work on that script at some point ^^
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

Juju

I designed so there's only one of those at the same time. They'll end up overlaying each other eventually.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Maybe the /walrii collision could be applied to /ponies? It might be laggy and weird, tho.

p2

if we adapted the script so they would circle the cursor slowly, multiple ponys shouldnt be a problem.
(speed multiplied with number or ponies - 1 should be interesting)
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)

_iPhoenix_

May 19, 2017, 10:18:15 pm #21 Last Edit: May 19, 2017, 10:26:03 pm by _iPhoenix_
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 18, 2017, 01:02:22 am
Maybe the /walrii collision could be applied to /ponies? It might be laggy and weird, tho.

Just be a lazy walrus and collision box.

Edit:
Ooh, you guys should perhaps make that a separate command, p2, and make a walrus version, as well!
DoublEdit:
It's /ponies, not /pony.
Make it spawn multiple!
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

DJ Omnimaga

Would it be hard to make each pony follow each others and maybe even be a different one every spawn? (Eg Derpy,then Fluttershy and so on)

p2

array of ponies, each bewky created one is appended at the end of the array, durection of each pony is calculated from x and y pos of the current plus the one before that.
shouldn't be too hard

Juju

That or I just install Browser Ponies, if that's what you want.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

Wait, Browser Ponies as in an extension or a full browser?