The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Super Marm World (An Oiram Pack Collection)

Started by xMarminq_, May 06, 2017, 03:00:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

xMarminq_

Did you like it and would want to see more?
I don't associate with associations

xMarminq_

September 08, 2017, 11:08:54 pm #61 Last Edit: September 09, 2017, 02:10:10 am by xMarminq_
Yay! I'll make it!

THIS weekend will be the release of Corrupted AND Green World (5 and 6) thanks to @MateoConLechuga

Lava Lakes (World 7) Will be Longer than 7 and Challenge will be released after Galaxy because I have plans for it...

EDIT: I don't like Corrupted World at all...

xMarminq_

September 10, 2017, 06:54:15 pm #62 Last Edit: September 10, 2017, 08:12:06 pm by xMarminq_
Welcome to Super Marm World 5 everyone! This level pack has green levels all the way with exceptions of coins and p switches. This pack is HARD, but expect some improvements along the way. Enjoy!

EDIT:Green turtles have become evil! Be sure to adjust your camera to see if they come down on you.

xMarminq_

Corrupted world has hit a roadblock: First some background. I downloaded a pack called The End (https://tiplanet.org/forum/archives_voir.php?id=1070890) because it had a VERY interesting glitch on lvl 5 and proceeded to edit in a boss stage, but for some reason it didn't save and got all weird on that level only. I'll try again but just to report that I am giving Corrupted a shot! I CANNOT recreate it, at least to my knowledge

DJ Omnimaga

Corrupted seems pretty intriguing. Does it require abusing Oiram glitches in order to be beaten?

xMarminq_

Quote from: xlibman on September 13, 2017, 05:58:54 pm
Corrupted seems pretty intriguing. Does it require abusing Oiram glitches in order to be beaten?

Thanks! But no, it is just a normal playthrough of a level and then I replace blocks to make that level harder using the bucket tool. Try the download on the previous page to see for yourself.

xMarminq_

Corrupted world has been cancelled until further notice because of my inability to recreate the glitch said earlier. I am trying my best to make it work, but it is really hard. Lava Lakes Will be out in a month maybe because of my school work piling up n stuff.

Jock483

September 28, 2017, 12:34:08 am #67 Last Edit: September 28, 2017, 12:39:58 am by Jock483
Wow! This is coming along nicely! Love the Super Marm levels. Looking forward to more.
Don't judge a book by it's cover... unless it has a picture of me on the front...

xMarminq_

DJ Omnimaga

Good luck xMarminq ^^

You should update the first post with the latest download link and some screenshots :)

xMarminq_

October 05, 2017, 12:20:32 am #70 Last Edit: October 05, 2017, 12:24:25 am by xMarminq_
Probably...

Anyways... Since starting school and carrying two AP classes progress is really tight and the pack has overcome a complete overhaul in order for the pack to be to the most enjoyment possible.

Stay tuned!

critor

Hi !

I've tried Super Marm World 6 :
https://codewalr.us/index.php?topic=2063.msg59435#msg59435

But when launching the level, MarioOiram appears in the top left-hand corner of the level, and thus is stuck in the ceiling.
What's wrong ?

Thanks.

xMarminq_

I'll fix that right now, but just to let you know it is a world that is discontinued, but enjoy!

If that doesn't work let me know :)

xMarminq_

critor

Thank you very much for being so prompt !  ;D