November 19, 2019, 09:24:23 pm

News:

Juju thinks he's so clever by putting funny stuff here

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

File manager

Started by Alvajoy123, May 01, 2017, 02:16:47 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

OS bugs? I know this happened to me on OS 1.13

Alvajoy123

File veiwing is good I will have to remove  some things such as  doc writer and am afraid if we don't have something that can make files or str I domed

! Project needs help !

Should it be C or basic
The maker of Xenon.

_iPhoenix_

June 14, 2017, 12:50:48 pm #17 Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 12:53:52 pm by _iPhoenix_
I recommend C, as it is MUCH more versatile, is faster, lets you create files, and generally a great programming language.

Edit: this may be a little too ambitious for a first project in C. Perhaps take some time to get accustomed to it, then come back to this when you know how to use it.
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar:

mazhat

I agree with iPhoenix. You will not finish this program, at the very least not as a first project.

I'm happy that the gift of wanting to create is within you, but you really got to know
that what you're doing is playing baseball against a professional, it's too ambitious.
Little league first, buddy.
Sketti

Alvajoy123

Quote from: _iPhoenix_ on June 14, 2017, 12:50:48 pm
I recommend C, as it is MUCH more versatile, is faster, lets you create files, and generally a great programming language.

Edit: this may be a little too ambitious for a first project in C. Perhaps take some time to get accustomed to it, then come back to this when you know how to use it.

I may just use C SDK or USE ICE
Learning to program in C  :P
It hard and easy at the same time
. the basic come first  :thumbsup:
The maker of Xenon.

_iPhoenix_

That's awesome!

I've decided to learn calc c as well, and "hard and easy at the same time" is a really great way of putting it!
Please spam here: https://legend-of-iphoenix.github.io/spam/

"walruses are better than tuxedo chickens, all hail the great :walrii:" ~ me
Evolution of my avatar: