November 11, 2019, 08:42:20 pm

News:

Juju thinks he's so clever by putting funny stuff here

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

WalrusIRC - An OmnomIRC rewrite

Started by Juju, January 16, 2015, 08:14:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah for some reasons it stopped working completely. It's online but it no longer does anything. @Juju might need to check that out and restart the bot.

DJ Omnimaga

So the scrolling bug (where it doesn't completely scroll at the bottom) is back.

alexgt

I noticed but I did not know that it happened before I must not have been paying attention.

Snektron

I always felt like it was never really gone...
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 23, 2015, 07:22:22 am
I always felt like it was never really gone...
The odd thing on my side is that it actually re-appears after a week, only to disappears a week later.

Snektron

Maybe it's one of those bugs that just will always be there the way you've made your program <_<

DJ Omnimaga

I hate when those bugs come in my calc games >.<

Anyway @Juju you might want to check what's up with img.codewalr.us too. It throws a 502 Bad Gateway error when we view the directory listing.

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

There is also a display bug when switching to a new date (at 12 AM): The date will overlap on the last message timestamp.

Snektron

Yeah, i have that too. I don't know why i never reported it

CKH4

Now its completely broken for me on any internet network on my phone. I had fixed it by disabling adblock but its broken again. I'm on chrome on android if that helps at all.

DJ Omnimaga

Strange, could you post a screenshot? It works for me on Chrome Android ???. Hopefully @Juju can help out. Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies after disabling adblock?

Snektron

It works on my Crome on Android though

CKH4

May 03, 2015, 12:54:55 pm #238 Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:10:54 pm by CKH4

I tried clearing cache and cookies also. No luck so far.
Oh and also the people list is empty.

Its fixed now, it appears to be a problem with chrome data saver excluding the wirc div.

DJ Omnimaga

Strange, I never had that issue except maybe at the shopping mall Sunday, but it was probably due to Internet lagging. The only issue I have is when WIRC only shows 1 line of text after posting.

Also for the issue involving not scrolling completely to the bottom, could it be that WIRC counts each line of text shown on-screen, but doesn't take in account smileys being larger in height? Because I noticed it only happens when we use smileys, especially large ones such as :walrii: