May 25, 2020, 04:26:36 am

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

WARNING: DO NOT UPGRADE your TI-83 Premium CE or TI-84 Plus CE to OS 5.5.1 and higher. It removes all compatibility with most games and removes ASM programming!

DOWNGRADING IS IMPOSSIBLE. BE WARNED!

WalrusIRC - An OmnomIRC rewrite

Started by Juju, January 16, 2015, 08:14:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah for some reasons it stopped working completely. It's online but it no longer does anything. @Juju might need to check that out and restart the bot.

DJ Omnimaga

So the scrolling bug (where it doesn't completely scroll at the bottom) is back.

alexgt

I noticed but I did not know that it happened before I must not have been paying attention.

Snektron

I always felt like it was never really gone...
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Cumred_Snektron on April 23, 2015, 07:22:22 am
I always felt like it was never really gone...
The odd thing on my side is that it actually re-appears after a week, only to disappears a week later.

Snektron

Maybe it's one of those bugs that just will always be there the way you've made your program <_<

DJ Omnimaga

I hate when those bugs come in my calc games >.<

Anyway @Juju you might want to check what's up with img.codewalr.us too. It throws a 502 Bad Gateway error when we view the directory listing.

Juju

Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

There is also a display bug when switching to a new date (at 12 AM): The date will overlap on the last message timestamp.

Snektron

Yeah, i have that too. I don't know why i never reported it

CKH4

Now its completely broken for me on any internet network on my phone. I had fixed it by disabling adblock but its broken again. I'm on chrome on android if that helps at all.

DJ Omnimaga

Strange, could you post a screenshot? It works for me on Chrome Android ???. Hopefully @Juju can help out. Have you tried clearing your cache/cookies after disabling adblock?

Snektron

It works on my Crome on Android though

CKH4

May 03, 2015, 12:54:55 pm #238 Last Edit: May 03, 2015, 04:10:54 pm by CKH4

I tried clearing cache and cookies also. No luck so far.
Oh and also the people list is empty.

Its fixed now, it appears to be a problem with chrome data saver excluding the wirc div.

DJ Omnimaga

Strange, I never had that issue except maybe at the shopping mall Sunday, but it was probably due to Internet lagging. The only issue I have is when WIRC only shows 1 line of text after posting.

Also for the issue involving not scrolling completely to the bottom, could it be that WIRC counts each line of text shown on-screen, but doesn't take in account smileys being larger in height? Because I noticed it only happens when we use smileys, especially large ones such as :walrii: