Join us on Discord!
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Your plans for 2016 (calc, non-calc programming, music, drawing, etc)

Started by Dream of Omnimaga, January 15, 2015, 05:09:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

Snektron

Also i still want to make a language. I've come up with a name though: Hydrogen
  • Calculators owned: TI-84+
Legends say if you spam more than DJ Omnimaga, you will become a walrus...

Dream of Omnimaga

It would be nice, but keep in mind it's hard for new languages to take off. NewProg, for example, had a lot of potential, but only one person made a program with it besides the author. Grammer isn't that popular either. It's also a lot of work, so only 4 out of about 30 new language projects managed to get finished (Axe, BBC Basic, Grammer and NewProg)
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U
Now active at https://discord.gg/cuZcfcF (CodeWalrus server)

Snektron

Yeah, but i mainly want to make it because i'm interested in creating a language :3

Unicorn

• Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

princetonlion.tibd

• Calculators owned: TI-83+, TI-84 + CSE, Voyager 200, TI-Nspire
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)

alexgt

I still want to finish a large project but that looks like it is in the dust since I leave for camp tomorrow <_<
  • Calculators owned: Ti-84+, Ti-Nspire, Hp Prime, Broken HP Prime, HP 48SX

Snektron

Oh cool. I hope you have a nice time on your camp :3. What kind of camp is it?

Dream of Omnimaga

Bump:

So has anyone's plans changed since you last posted in this thread or if you didn't yet? In my case, my plans might have changed a bit in the short terms, project-wise. I got two RPG ideas, one of which is simply to port First Fantasy: Mana Force to the HP Prime. No immediate music plan, though.
  • Calculators owned: TI-82 Advanced Edition Python TI-84+ TI-84+CSE TI-84+CE TI-84+CEP TI-86 TI-89T cfx-9940GT fx-7400G+ fx 1.0+ fx-9750G+ fx-9860G fx-CG10 HP 49g+ HP 39g+ HP 39gs (bricked) HP 39gII HP Prime G1 HP Prime G2 Sharp EL-9600C
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: Huawei P30 Lite, Moto G 5G, Nintendo 64 (broken), Playstation, Wii U

Unicorn

Hmm.... I gues MW changed to a kind of quest rpg, and NAGOJI, is just kind of there with not much progress.
  • Calculators owned: I own all of them: PICKACHUP TI 84+ CSE TI 83+ SE TI something something ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
  • Consoles, mobile devices and vintage computers owned: PICKACHUP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

TheMachine02

Well non-calc plan have changed since I passed my exams, but globally, calc plan didn't really change.

The gLib update is coming  :P

Dream of Omnimaga

TheMachine02

Dream of Omnimaga

Ah ok, because the last three years or so seemed particularly busy for you and in France some people like matref and hayleia had so much school work to do that they usually had to postpone every project for the entire school year. >.<

TheMachine02

This year was indeed particulary busy, and two years before was still quite time consuming (mainly due to extra project, like drawing/theatre). But yeah, I enter two years wich will be a looooot more peacefull.