CodeWalrus Website > Contests

The Monthly CW Project Award continues in 2017. January voting now underway!

(1/4) > >>

xlibman:
Now that 2017 is underway, it's time for another run of Monthly CW Project Awards! Now you can vote for your favorite January 2017 CodeWalrus projects.

Since this is a new year, all 2016 projects that did not win the yearly award are now reset and thus, can participate again. Only the TI-83+/84+ Reuben Quest 3 can no longer participate to any future poll. For January 2017, there were many projects, which are listed below (or in the poll):

(83+/84+) Digger
(83+/84+) Short Circuit
(83+/84+/CSE) Sorcery of Uvutu
(84+CSE) TI-BASIC DYI Library
(84+CE) Age of CEmpires I
(84+CE) C SDK & Libraries for CE
(84+CE) CEmu
(84+CE) Cookie Clicker CE
(84+CE) gLib 3D Library
(84+CE) ICE Compiler
(84+CE) Kill CMND
(84+CE) Oiram CE
(84+CE) SQRXZ
(84+CE) Super Meowio World
(Nspire) Simple Image Viewer
(PC) Isometric Tile Creator
(PC) Veni Vidi still struggling to Vici
(PC) Walrus Kingdom
(PC) Z80-Based PICO-8 Clone
(3DS) Windows SmileBASIC clone
(Dreamcast) Crafti for Sega Dreamcast
(Multiplatform) Clouttery Battery Monitor
(Multiplatform) Lost Souls
(Multiplatform) XBuilder X3D Level Editor
(Web) WalrusIRC
(Hardware) Juju's Christmas Tree
(Hardware) SID + MIDI on Arduino & YM2149 emu

As always, all entries are competing against each others, regardless of the platform. Have you spotted projects this month that you think are more notable in particular or that you liked in particular? Select six (6) options in the poll attached to this topic (requires 20 posts) then click Submit! And don't forget to visit each topic again to give authors encouragements and suggestions!

You have You have until February 13th to vote, so hurry up! :3=

Edit by p2: fixed "AgeOfCEmpires I" title

PT_:
(84+CE) Age of CEmpire -> (84+CE) Age of CEmpires I :)

p2:
done :)
and almost killed the poll by accident

xlibman:
Thanks for the fix :3. I didn't realize it was the first game of a series, since you said you might not finish it in a very long while @PT_ or something <_<

PT_:

--- Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on February 07, 2017, 11:31:34 pm ---Thanks for the fix :3. I didn't realize it was the first game of a series, since you said you might not finish it in a very long while @PT_ or something <_<

--- End quote ---
Even though I may or may not finish it, I like the "I" just as it is, to look more professional :P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version