December 08, 2019, 03:59:51 am

News:

Juju thinks he's so clever by putting funny stuff here

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Tetris

Started by aeTIos, November 16, 2014, 01:46:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

aeTIos

I did some work on this last weekend, and I added support for piece previewing. Haven't tested the latest build yet, though.
ceci n'est pas une signature

DJ Omnimaga

Cool to hear. :D you shoukd make a screenshot when you have a chance, since I can't run the game in nspire_emu. (It only works on the real calc)

Keoni29

Yeah I'd like to see a screenshot of the latest version as well. When was the last time we had a preview of this game? A year ago or so? :trollface:
If you like my work, why not give me an internet?

DJ Omnimaga

I think it was in May, but you posted some versions after CodeWalrus got a forum.

Also I just realized I forgot to include the game in the CW Youtube video D: (although maybe it would have looked out of place with the animated screenshots, since Tetris was filmed with a camera.)

Streetwalrus

I'm going to take a look at this this weekend. Is the source on github up to date ?

aeTIos

The github sauce is up to date. This game is progressing slowly but I'm still adding features :)

DJ Omnimaga

Glad you are still working of this. I was sad to see Illusiat and Pokespire die simultaneously D:

aeTIos

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on January 19, 2015, 03:04:11 pm
Glad you are still working of this. I was sad to see Illusiat and Pokespire die simultaneously D:

We might still do something with illusiat, but probably not on calc.

DJ Omnimaga

Oh i meant that this particular calc project is still one. I would like to see a non-pr0n remake of Illusiat 11 for the PC in SNES style