Alternatively, join us on Discord.

A program for Eye strain

Started by gameblabla, September 15, 2016, 09:54:41 am

Previous topic - Next topic

p2

yes but imagine you had your volume at 10000% for whatever reason and suddenly a loud sound starts to play xD You should give the user the chance to adjust volume before the voice tells you something ^^
And just a beep or both anoying and scary >.<
Anyway war sucks. Just bring us your food instead of missiles  :P ~ DJ Omnimaga (11.10.2016 20:21:48)
if you cant get a jframe set up, draw stuff to it, and receive input, i can only imagine how horrible your game code is _._   ~ c4ooo (14.11.2016 22:44:07)
If they pull a Harambe on me tell my family I love them ~ u/Pwntear37d (AssangeWatch /r/)
make Walrii great again ~ DJ Omnimaga (28.11.2016 23:01:31)
God invented the pc, satan the smartphone I guess ~ p4nix (16.02.2017 22:51:49)

DJ Omnimaga

Yeah true. That said, I noticed my computer sound card adjust volume pretty quickly overall when sounds are very loud. It doesn't do it based on my computer volume but rather the audio loudness.

c4ooo

From personal experience, I think I blink every 30 seconds or so when at computer. I probably need to take 20 second breaks more often though ussualy if ime playing CID or something I go fetch something to eat/drink when the round finishes. Don't do it as much while programming though cause there isn't really any "breaks".