December 12, 2019, 07:10:40 am

News:

what is this news thing for anyway

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Claw logo request

Started by DarkestEx, July 22, 2016, 11:50:42 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkestEx

Hello everybody!

I am still missing a logo for Claw and I am not so good with vector programs.
Is there anybody who could make a vector graphics logo that is like the following:

A single color (monochrome) (Cat / Tiger / ...) Claw that is shaped like the letter C.
Maybe put it in a cogwheel (or similar)?

I would be really happy if somebody could do that :D

DJ Omnimaga

I can't really help right now since it would take me a while before finding an idea and when I do I'll start work again, but since your language is intended to make games that look like NES/SNES games, you should go for a logo that has a retro gaming feel to it. Else you could always go for something similar to Ninjabytes.

DarkestEx

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 23, 2016, 12:36:42 am
I can't really help right now since it would take me a while before finding an idea and when I do I'll start work again, but since your language is intended to make games that look like NES/SNES games, you should go for a logo that has a retro gaming feel to it. Else you could always go for something similar to Ninjabytes.

Sure. Though again Claw is not just for gaming ;)
It is supposed to do a lot more than that.
I was going for a vector graphic yes.

DJ Omnimaga

Ah ok. Hm I guess then you can always go for the Ninjabytes style like you posted on the shoutbox. As for the logo itself I don't have ideas, though. >.< (maybe a claw-shaped C?)

ben_g

I kinda suck at drawing and I'm not creative with logos, but if you gave me a sketch, then I could vectorize that for you.

DarkestEx

July 25, 2016, 09:20:44 pm #5 Last Edit: September 05, 2016, 12:44:55 pm by DarkestEx
That is really nice of you but the problem is solved as adekto already made an image for me:

DJ Omnimaga

Your image doesn't work :( (also I'm glad he's still around)

DarkestEx

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on July 26, 2016, 06:35:56 am
Your image doesn't work :( (also I'm glad he's still around)

Fixed it :)

Unicorn

Oh, its quite nice! The underscore on the bottom is a nice touch.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

I like how it looks like. :)

(as long as this claw doesn't try to grab a :walrii: of course :P)