November 14, 2019, 07:50:12 pm

News:

The account sign-up bug has been fixed.

The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

Ponies

Started by Juju, November 14, 2014, 07:06:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Juju

Let's talk about them. Now.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

pimathbrainiac

I <3 ponies! Also I can't wait for the next season to start!
Well, I'm bach here too!

aeTIos

When does season 5 start? I heard something like early 2015...
ceci n'est pas une signature

Juju

Yep, something like early 2015.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron

pimathbrainiac

Well, time for past-season catch up!
Well, I'm bach here too!

DJ Omnimaga

Wasn't there also a new movie in the works too?

Streetwalrus

Hmmm I don't know if I'm really excited about ponies anymore. :( We'll see how season 5 and the new movie go.

DJ Omnimaga

Aw sorry to hear. But again, I'm not one to talk considering I am the only person on this board (as of November 16th) to never have been a brony at one point or another. :P

pimathbrainiac

That with what DJ said about sorry to hear. I didn't keep up well with the last season, but I still watched most of those episodes. that counts as still excited, I guess.
Well, I'm bach here too!

Streetwalrus

I was excited about s5. Then anime happened. :P

pimathbrainiac

Why not both? I watched FMA while watching season 5.
Well, I'm bach here too!

DJ Omnimaga

I personally don't watch TV shows very much. I watched MCOG but that's pretty much it. I need to watch a few episodes of MLP at one point, though. Do you need to watch from the start or can you watch random episodes like with The Simpsons?

Juju

Well, I guess you can watch random episodes, but there's a few key episodes, like the season premieres and finales and the fact the entire 4th season is a story arc (well, I mean, episode 1, 5 random key episodes and the season finale follows each other).
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN

pimathbrainiac

It's true, which is why I have to do some serious catch up. I want to be ready for season 5 (which may or may not have an arc).
Well, I'm bach here too!

Streetwalrus

Quote from: pimathbrainiac on November 16, 2014, 01:46:13 pm
Why not both? I watched FMA while watching season 5.

Because anime is over 9000 times more epic. :P Not that I dislike MLP but I'm not as much into it as before because anime eats all my time.