Alternatively, join us on Discord!

+-Recent Topics

[TI-84+CE] StackerCE - Stacker for the TI84+ CE [C]

Started by Unicorn, May 13, 2016, 05:37:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

DJ Omnimaga

Very nice! I'll try this version soon :)

Jkolade936

Does this qualify as a signature? 
The answer is "Sure."

GalacticPirate

Am I the only one who can't reach even the first row ? Each time I press 2nd, it goes directly to the Game Over Screen. I only managed to get to the second row by pressing the key superduperfast, but that makes that game impossible...

Unicorn

Quote from: STV on November 30, 2016, 06:25:00 pm
Am I the only one who can't reach even the first row ? Each time I press 2nd, it goes directly to the Game Over Screen. I only managed to get to the second row by pressing the key superduperfast, but that makes that game impossible...

Yeah, that is a problem. Though I am able to do it without a problem, and get up to like 9. Are you running it in CEmu? I need to update it with better key pressing to make sure it doesn't repeat, so you could hold it down, but it will only send it once.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

GalacticPirate

Yeah, actually I finally managed to get to 5 or 6 but that requires an inhuman precision (if you press the key too fast it isn't detected at all, and if you press it too slow it counts 2 key presses and that's an automatic Game Over). By the way, I have exactly the same problem with your Swipe Arrows game :p