Alternatively, join us on Discord!

+-Recent Topics

[TI-84+CE] StackerCE - Stacker for the TI84+ CE [C]

Started by Unicorn, May 13, 2016, 05:37:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Unicorn

May 17, 2016, 09:57:06 pm #15 Last Edit: May 18, 2016, 02:52:25 am by Unicorn
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 17, 2016, 08:27:32 am
Glad to see a release. I'll download it when I can. Is it rigged like the original game?

lol, no, I wouldn't do that :P

Quote from: aeTIos on May 17, 2016, 08:27:57 am
So if I win do I get a psvita?

if you try hard enough :P

Anyways, I added a menu and you can now change colors at will! The other two options, original sprites and custom sprites are not yet implemented, I'm waiting for @MateoConLechuga to respond about some convpng problems...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

SiphonicSugar

Hmm... I'm starting to wonder if @MateoConLechuga is a library for ez80. :P

No offense to anyone.
I'm just trying to grab some inspiration. :P

DJ Omnimaga

Lol aeTIos. Good luck because if the game is programmed like the original then winning THE GAME might be close to impossible >.<
Quote from: Unicorn on May 17, 2016, 09:57:06 pm
Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on May 17, 2016, 08:27:32 am
Glad to see a release. I'll download it when I can. Is it rigged like the original game?

lol, no, I wouldn't do that :P

if you try hard enough :P

Anyways, I added a menu and you can now change colors at will! The other two options, original sprites and custom sprites are not yet implemented, I'm waiting for @MateoConLechuga to respond about some convpng problems...

I was asking because according to critor, the last row is impossible to beat because the square always stop slightly too late like in the original, but maybe it was just a  coincidence. :P Good luck adding sprites to the game. (also your image link is broken)  :)
Quote from: SiphonicSugar on May 17, 2016, 10:02:17 pm
Hmm... I'm starting to wonder if @MateoConLechuga is a library for ez80. :P

No offense to anyone.
He's not a bot O.O

SiphonicSugar

No no no!  O.O I don't think that he's a bot! Bots can't be that smart. And my proof is that I've seen him say humanly things on Cemetech IRC.

DJ Omnimaga

We never know, though. Cemetech and Omnimaga had their share of bots that were smart enough to post relevant replies to calculator topics. O.O

SiphonicSugar

Unicorn

Woops, my I still had a google link on the clipboard, here the image is:

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

DJ Omnimaga

Has the row skipping bug shown in the screenshot been fixed?

Unicorn

Oh yes, that...

I'm not exactly sure what causes that, I'm gonna check using the debug library, but I don't think it happens on the actual calc.

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Quote from: Unicorn on May 18, 2016, 03:50:01 am
Oh yes, that...

I'm not exactly sure what causes that, I'm gonna check using the debug library, but I don't think it happens on the actual calc.

That is strange, sounds mire like a HP Prime emu bug to me :trollface:

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on May 18, 2016, 04:34:08 am
Quote from: Unicorn on May 18, 2016, 03:50:01 am
Oh yes, that...

That is strange, sounds mire like a HP Prime emu bug to me :trollface:

haha, not really. More like the emu goes faster than the real calc and you don't hold buttons down if you play regularly

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Yeah, I have found that GETKEY is acting much stranger than what I remember when I was coding on the 84+, when I was making a little game on my friends CE I found that GETKEY and loops do not like each other xD

Unicorn

Quote from: alexgt on May 18, 2016, 04:38:23 am
Yeah, I have found that GETKEY is acting much stranger than what I remember when I was coding on the 84+, when I was making a little game on my friends CE I found that GETKEY and loops do not like each other xD

Except for that fact that I'm using the C keypad library...

??? ??? ??? ??? ???

alexgt

Oh, well then IDK :P. I am learning C though, except that is on hold until MinePrime is more up to snuff

DJ Omnimaga

About CEmu, I did notice it runs slightly faster than the calculator, but the weirder part is that when taking screenshots the TI-Basic key detection seems very poor.