The shoutbox is currently out of service. Join us on Discord instead.
You can help CodeWalrus stay online by donating here.

I have invites for OnePlus One

Started by Duke "Tape" Eiyeron, December 27, 2014, 05:49:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

0 Members and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Hi everyone! I have got some OnePlus One buy invite, if you want to buy one of these phones, I could provide you an invitation to do it. Just ping at me there.

DJ Omnimaga

If it wasn't for the fact I am saving for a TI-84 Premium CE, I would probably have tried to get one. How much do they cost?

Juju

It's about $300 iirc. That's kind of expensive. I would probably try to buy one if it wasn't for the fact I'm trying to save for pretty much everything.
Read Zarmina!
YUKI-CHAAAANNNN
In the beginning there was walrii. In the end there will be walrii. All hail our supreme leader :walrii: --Snektron



if you wanna throw money at me and/or CodeWalrus monthly it's here

DJ Omnimaga

It's not too bad compared to some other phones I guess, because most phones here are about $599-899 each, but considering I just got a Nexus 5 in August I'm not gonna shell $300 on a second phone just 5 months later.

aeTIos

I'll have to convince my parents into letting me buy one. I'm not sure how long these invites stand?
ceci n'est pas une signature

Streetwalrus

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 27, 2014, 10:15:58 pm
It's not too bad compared to some other phones I guess, because most phones here are about $599-899 each, but considering I just got a Nexus 5 in August I'm not gonna shell $300 on a second phone just 5 months later.

Yeah the Nexus 5 is almost as good as the OnePlus One (which is much bigger btw).

DJ Omnimaga

Oh, if it's much bigger, then count me out. My work pants don't have large enough pockets to hold a phone this large and even the Nexus 5 is hard to get out of my pocket when I have full of winter clothes overlapping on it, especially when it's -15°C and I have gloves.

If I get a OnePlus One phone, then iPhone 6 won't be the only phone that can bend anymore.

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: aeTIos on December 27, 2014, 10:18:57 pm
I'll have to convince my parents into letting me buy one. I'm not sure how long these invites stand?

Theyre are still balid for 4 days.

Quote from: DJ Omnimaga on December 27, 2014, 11:00:42 pm
Oh, if it's much bigger, then count me out. My work pants don't have large enough pockets to hold a phone this large and even the Nexus 5 is hard to get out of my pocket when I have full of winter clothes overlapping on it, especially when it's -15°C and I have gloves.

If I get a OnePlus One phone, then iPhone 6 won't be the only phone that can bend anymore.


I haven't bent it yet.

Streetwalrus

My mom actually managed to bend my nexus 4... with a baseball bat. :trollface:

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Accidenal or planned murder?

Be quick, it gonna end in less than 2 days and I only have one left!

DJ Omnimaga

Quote from: Streetwalrus on December 29, 2014, 09:10:23 pm
My mom actually managed to bend my nexus 4... with a baseball bat. :trollface:
Did she do that today? O.O That's a bit extreme x.x

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

I can imagine the scene...

"HOOOOME RUUUUN" \o/

aeTIos

ceci n'est pas une signature

Duke "Tape" Eiyeron

Quote from: aeTIos on December 30, 2014, 09:13:34 am
You have watched too much anime :P


Or not. Actually I have Wii Sport's "HOME RUN" large ham announcer in mind of the Worms Armageddon's (PC 1999 version) Home run jingle.

Streetwalrus

Nah that was a while ago when she was mad at me. She had confiscated my phone and to calm herself she smashed the screen with a heavy shovel handle (thinner than a baseball bat but as dangerous).

Powered by EzPortal